Breakneck Easter 80's Fancy Dress Boat Party with John B!

was pretty quiet, portsmouth isnt ready for interesting dj's yet. 1000 people for hype last month, little over 200 for john this month. pfft

respect for taking a good risk with the line-up Breakneckers, must suck to have the revenue flow stung like that though.
It wouldnt surprise me to seee the same story if he played in Melbourne too, which is ironic as there is a huge electro-retro-80s club thing here which is very mainstream, far more so than dnb.

Got to big up Owain and Dan for putting on yet another interesting event for the south coast.
Big ups to all the people that turned up and brought a good vibe with them!

Break-neck pushing boudaries!

Catch you all @ the next one!

skope said:
was pretty quiet, portsmouth isnt ready for interesting dj's yet. 1000 people for hype last month, little over 200 for john this month. pfft

....hmm. Bummer. These things happen. Maybe he needs a John B soundbite....John B, John B...gimme da punk gimme da punk, then people will be flowing in!

It was a fun night and I'm sure everyone who was there enjoyed it. I was very happy overall, it wasn't packed but it was lots of fun, plenty of smiles, laughs and dancing.

The second room was ace with loads of hiphop, mashup, jungle and breakcore, as well as some 80's party music and electro. Plenty of diversity which can only be good.

Some crazy fancy dress and plenty of 80's Jane Fonda's pole dancing :eek:

Back
Top Bottom