Breakneck - Bournemouth- Oct 11th - SUBFOCUS | NOISIA| DILLINJA | RUSKO + More!

Whiteydj

Brknkflyer.jpg

i was goinig, im a 3rd year "fresher" but my mates having a leaving do in brighton so i cant go, gutted. but firestation kinda sucks for dnb these days. to fake...?

This may seem like a stupid question but what does the Dj... VS Dj... actually entail?

is it basically just the 2 DJs trying to pull off the best crowd reaction on each of their goes or it just because they are from different towns on the coast?

Looking forward to this!
Hopefully Subfocus will play some of his brand new dubs off his album...

This may seem like a stupid question but what does the Dj... VS Dj... actually entail?

is it basically just the 2 DJs trying to pull off the best crowd reaction on each of their goes or it just because they are from different towns on the coast?

Each DJ is given a weapon, they battle it out for a bit, and then for the remain part of the hour, the person who survived gets to play? Maybe...

:dual: :rave:

Looking forward to this!
Hopefully Subfocus will play some of his brand new dubs off his album...

Each DJ is given a weapon, they battle it out for a bit, and then for the remain part of the hour, the person who survived gets to play? Maybe...

:dual: :rave:

lol, its just another term for b2b

We may be adding another room of DnB in the downstairs bar, residents and local talent...

Watch this space...
:rinsed:

Yeh was a quality night, good vibes all round.

Nice one on the Breakneck crew for bring their system, sounded crisp as fook compared to before.

Oh and Matt I just left you a message on you profile page :)

Back
Top Bottom