Re: This Friday - Breakneck 'Pirate Boat Party'

RJM said:
booooooooo stu!

make an effort!! hahahaha

Yeah come on guys make the effort!
Me & rob are gonna look like complete cunts so you all should too! :(

Harrrr........

Today! Cap'n Long Leg will be lookin' f'aard to be meetin' all the oth'aarr pirate scallyw'aaags lat'aaar! Man the cannons!

(cough)...aaaaar.

Sounds like most people are dressing up...wicked! I hope somebody will be manning the camera's!
HAAAARRRR!!

M-Code said:
Sounds like most people are dressing up...wicked! I hope somebody will be manning the camera's!
HAAAARRRR!!
I got the camera on lock down! (y)

the boat party! what did you think?

just got in, oh my god what a night! :mr_cool: what an atmosphere and good to see loads of people dressed up too!

liked the guy who was covered in U.V paint! :eek:

:mr_cool: :mr_cool: :1: :mr_cool: :mr_cool:
ravin from da dj small paul, listwn!!!!!

Re: the boat party! what did you think?

Nice one mate! I've merged your thread with this one to keep the comments in one place.

I've just uploaded the photos I took, 37 of them. Triple M's photos will be up at some point this weekend too.

Check them out here: http://dnbforum.com/gallery/

Ref. the party, a wicked night :slayer: Classic sets from all the Drum & Bass jocks, I didn't really catch any of the Techno sets. It was good to see so many people dressed up, from full on pirate clobber to eye patches and swords! It's a shame they cut the power at 01:55, just when myself and M-Code were about to drop our last tune!

Big up to all the Breakneck staff and all involved in putting on the night, and congrats to Owain for yet another successful clubbing venture! (y)

Last edited:
How much fun was that!

Raging sets all round.
Very happy atmosphere.
Craftily pirate themed MCing.

Nice to have time to talk to a few people, and have a little dance.

All respects to the Release boys for another rocking tech room.

Thanks to everyone involved and everyone who reached.

But...

Whatever happened to the Drunken Sailor mix that someone was playing before it opened?

Well, what can I say, but:

BOOM!

Fat nite, that was definately one to remember! That has to be the best crowd ever at Breakneck, pure good vibes all night. Lovin' all teh pirates and pirettes costumes, what a laff eh?

Big ups to Owain, Cara and Dan and all the rest of the Breakneck gang...u guys have surpassed yourselves again!

Big ups to the Tirps and Electro-Charge, RJM and Ringle (good to see u boys again, fat set!) and teh SDM and M-Code for the last power hour....it was a shame about the power (01:55- what's all that about? Tcha!), but still- excellent finish to an excellent night! Big ups also to the Stapleton MC, wicked flow, safe bloke as well...good to work with ya man!

Right, I think that's me done for the moment. Kapow!

Also big ups to everyone else I saw on the boat as well! (y) :jackson:

Last edited:
OMG!

What a wicked night!!!1111oneone
Quite a weird sensation when the boat first left the docks, but smooth as once we got going.

Time just vanished! Big up to the party go'ers and all the fancy dress crew on both decks!... Aaarrrgh, shiver me planks!

Big respect to Owain and Dan for organising the whole thing.. much love :love: Great work one again Gibber Danger and Stapleton... feeling the duo!

Big shout to CK for coming down, and Zest for keeping it bare puke :sick:
Great to see Rob and Russ behind the decks again!

Hope ya'll digging the piccies! (y)

Triple M said:
OMG!

Big respect to Owain and Dan for organising the whole thing.. much love :love: (y)

Thanks, but credit where it's due...

'Pirate King' Owain did nearly all of it...
:applause:

I just ordered some cutlasses and bandanas and general low level pirate shit. I didn't even know how did the big the boat was gonna be! :rosie:

Great fun! :crazy: :thumbsup:

Tell me... What happened to the Drunken Sailor dub???

D BREAKNECK said:
Tell me... What happened to the Drunken Sailor dub???

That was just abit of a mess about really...

It was gunna be part of some kind of intro I was doing for Charge and myself, but I never really got round to doing it.

More just of Breakbeat thing! :)

Until I started spewing everywhere it was a great night. I'd like to make a public apology for the awful state I was in and hugging far too many people in the happy stage of drunkeness :/ !!

Was surpised with the amount of pirates, cK does look like an awesome pirate in that photo! (Props to me for drawing on his pirate like facial hair!)

Mike and Charge's set was awesome, can't remember the rest :| .

ZESTOI said:
Until I started spewing everywhere it was a great night. I'd like to make a public apology for the awful state I was in and hugging far too many people in the happy stage of drunkeness :/ !!

Was surpised with the amount of pirates, cK does look like an awesome pirate in that photo! (Props to me for drawing on his pirate like facial hair!)

Mike and Charge's set was awesome, can't remember the rest :| .
cheers for coming you 2

Back
Top Bottom