BreakNeck #7 - Post your thoughts here!

wicked nite.sdm and triple m totally smashed it but it wasnt that loud when they were playin. then the andy c got on there and i was dancin by the speakers at this time and they turned it up!!!i cannot hear shit outta 1 ear.lemon d and dillinja played a wicked set but i was knackered from dancin to andy c. 10/10 boh!

Big up to all who attended & to the ones like Triple M & SDM. You absoloutley smashed it out there. The mixing was tight & the lighting was once again to an exceptional standard. Valve was a little quiet to start IMO but once the one like Andy C got up there it was full throttle track selection all the way!!!! Lemon D rolled out the funk & Dillinja played a very good set to, definetly starting to enjoy his sound alot more there days.
Only one problem i found with the night was two rude boys from London came down & were causing trouble, they started a ruck on the dancefloor & there just isn't any need for that type of attitude at a quality event like this (keep it for the boxing ring).
Only 1 word to finish it off :dutty:

sayber said:
Big up to all who attended & to the ones like Triple M & SDM. You absoloutley smashed it out there. The mixing was tight & the lighting was once again to an exceptional standard. Valve was a little quiet to start IMO but once the one like Andy C got up there it was full throttle track selection all the way!!!! Lemon D rolled out the funk & Dillinja played a very good set to, definetly starting to enjoy his sound alot more there days.
Only one problem i found with the night was two rude boys from London came down & were causing trouble, they started a ruck on the dancefloor & there just isn't any need for that type of attitude at a quality event like this (keep it for the boxing ring).
Only 1 word to finish it off :dutty:
they stole 2 punds off me!! couldnt believe it. i knew they were gonna cause trouble as soon as they walked through the door

farren said:
was fuckin PHAT!!! is it true they had the heating on instead of the air con for the first hour and a half? i was fuckin roasting!
quality night. had a wicked time, still kinda recoverin now. far too hot tho!!!! lookin forward to the next one already.
saber.gif

Monsta night - absolute bruk out! SDM & Triple M had the craziest dubs - BadAces "Life" aint every sounded so good!

Whats that tune with the vocals "inside the dj booth....."? Fruck knows the rest, but a killer tune :antitank:

Andy "never disapoints" C with a ripper and Dilli with a rib-crushing set make this a awsome night!

Whats that tune with the vocals "inside the dj booth....."? Fruck knows the rest, but a killer tune!

It's 'Resonant Evil - Troubleshoot coming on Renegade Hardware absoloute monster of a track!!!!!
Skope mate I sae them boys out in the queue & they were eyeing anyone for a fight, as soon as we got in there one of them started talking to my friend & as he walked of the guy said he owed him a drink just for talking to him! Didn't realise Moschino = King :kermit:

whoodidklaww said:
Monsta night - absolute bruk out! SDM & Triple M had the craziest dubs - BadAces "Life" aint every sounded so good!

Whats that tune with the vocals "inside the dj booth....."? Fruck knows the rest, but a killer tune :antitank:

Andy "never disapoints" C with a ripper and Dilli with a rib-crushing set make this a awsome night!
Was a Vinyl > CD > Vinyl > CD mixup for me.

I still had loads more to play when Andy turned up! Haha, git!

Yeah, as above.. Resonant Evil - Troubleshoot (Renegade Hardware) - Big up Mackie n co.

Absolutely heavy nite....big up all those who attended, promoted and selected!!! The valve destroyed my hearing yet again!!! Wicked set from SDM and Triple M, big up! Andy C.....what can I say, I think I ony spent half his set on the ground!! Lemon D and Dillinja were a nice surprise.....I don't normally rate them as DJs, but they did a good set!!!

Ez, still recovering!!!

Not much left as to say :ditto: , except

1) who didnt tell anyone the heating was still on (ibbo) and

2)Who fucking let enviromental health in????

Biggups to all crew, blah blah blah
Pure sickness!

Dunno where the heating rumour came from...

Y'get 1200 people jumpin inna room it's gonna get hot!

Biggups to the Skope, the SDM & Triple M, The Valve (Dillinja is a master crowd controller btw), Mr Andy C, Freestyle and the Mr.X and all techno and back stage crew.

What about da MCs, I reckon Freestyle & MasterX vibe off each other.No?

Nice one Bad Ace, musta been good hearing yo track on da VALVE.

D.

About the two aggro mongers, attitudes are not welcome and will not be tolerated . All I can say is let us know cos we take it v.freekin seriously. :tut: :burn:

31/10/03 it's coming...

Last edited:
D BREAKNECK said:
Dunno where the heating rumour came from...

Y'get 1200 people jumpin inna room it's gonna get hot!

Biggups to the Skope, the SDM & Triple M, The Valve (Dillinja is a master crowd controller btw), Mr Andy C, Freestyle and the Mr.X and all techno and back stage crew.

What about da MCs, I reckon Freestyle & MasterX vibe off each other.No?

Nice one Bad Ace, musta been good hearing yo track on da VALVE.

D.

About the two aggro mongers, attitudes are not welcome and will not be tolerated . All I can say is let us know cos we take it v.freekin seriously. :tut: :burn:

31/10/03 it's coming...
Yeah, Freestyle aka the Quishstyle and MasterX have been playing together for a long time, they really do work well together IMHO!

Throcker did an excellent job during our set aswell, big up!

it was another blinding night again, ive been to every breakneck now and every event gets better than the last.
SDM & TRIPLE M destroyed things once again was even a little dissapointed when Andy C turned up to take over the boys were running hot !!!
Andy C,Lemon D and Dillinja killed the night though T-10 Rmx is amazing. As for the 2 badboys we see them in the que givin it all the eyes and they tried to thieve a box of fags off my mate but didnt realise we wasnt going to be taking none of their shit. The prada wearing maggits. :boxing: Ive eaten bigger things than them 2 POOFS.
Good vibe in there though once we pissed them 2 twats off. Was FOOKIN hot though. Still a bit deaf now. NICE!! IT got well ruff when Andy C was playing and i loved it.

Excellent Night again respect to all crews who made it possible and respect to all ravers keeping the vibe rolling on the pier!!!!!!!
BREAKNECK RUNNIN TINGS !!!! :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay

Roll on Breakneck 8 gonna be :antitank:

Every1's been postin NUFF respect, so im guessin its my turn!It was a blinder of a nite, gotta shout out to Jay Walker for bein the safest person ive met the last 2times.Before the night, my mate got bottled on the train by some drugged up p***k,he still came and still represented (dedication or what?).Andy was givin it some so i had to shock harder!its a shame the crowd r never allowed their "ONE MOOORREE!" but i guess u guys have got to stick with the rules.Respect all round,Phat nite,just went too quickly!

Back
Top Bottom