Breakneck 30th of November 2007

Breakneck, ANDY C, 5th Birthday, ARE YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

If you're in the south, aint nothing else you should be going to that evening!

Make it a broken neck!

Hell yes! Big up Mr Coshh! He's either on 10-11 or 2-3. Personally I hope he's on earlier so he can showcase properly. After all, who in their right mind wants to go on after a two hour Andy C set?!

It's going to be huge!!!!

:rave:

Hell yes! Big up Mr Coshh! He's either on 10-11 or 2-3. Personally I hope he's on earlier so he can showcase properly. After all, who in their right mind wants to go on after a two hour Andy C set?!

It's going to be huge!!!!

:rave:

I give it a go :teeth:, but whoes says im in my right mind :D

Oh my! Another classic Breakneck, absolute respect to all the residents and Small Paul.

SDM & Triple M - Thanks for an amazing set, in particular the last tune. I don't know what it was but it's the first tune I ever heard knowing that it was called 'drum and bass'. To hear it at Breakneck was absolutely amazing! What's it called?

As for Coshh...

What can I say!

Not only did he get to play after Andy C, he got to lead into his set as well! Andy was thirty minutes late so Coshh warmed the crowd up to feverpitch and then Andy C finished fifteen minutes early. Coshh then got another 45 minutes playing to an almost capacity (700 main room) Breakneck and absolutely smashed it! He must have made a few fans tonight, the MC even called him a prodigy!

Absolute respect Coshh, I missed the end because I foolishly booked a taxi for 3 am and had to go but I'm sure you finished in style. And you played DNA. And Pacman (Ram Trilogy remix) with The Nine tease.
Absolutely stupendous!

Make him a resident, or at the very least get him back for NYE, there seems to be space to fill on the bill!

:jackson:

Oh my! Another classic Breakneck, absolute respect to all the residents and Small Paul.

SDM & Triple M - Thanks for an amazing set, in particular the last tune. I don't know what it was but it's the first tune I ever heard knowing that it was called 'drum and bass'. To hear it at Breakneck was absolutely amazing! What's it called?
Cheers man, we tried to do something different with the set as it was Breakneck's 5th birthday. Could have done with more than an hour really to showcase all the tunes we had, but that wasn't possible this time, always NYE or during 2008!

The last tune was "Something Out There" Dillinja Remix, Andy C actually played the Twisted Anger remix too, both of 'em are heavy mixes.

As for Coshh, he certainly didn't disappoint(!), he's a really nice chap, and it was ace to meet someone off the forum, I wonder who I'll get to meet next..

I'll upload the best of my photos up in a bit and post a link in this thread. Roll on NYE.

What a brilliant night. Enjoyed myself and glad to hear the feedback from my set's. Was definatley a night to remember and I look forward to what the future may hold...

Was interesting one, as I didn't want to play the tunes I was originally goin to start with when I was covering, as I wanted maximum impact for my own slot, but I felt it was a welcome challange which went rarther well. Also the fact I was able to play for 45 mins to a bubbling crowd after Andy C was a highlight too, and this is where I pulled the tunes I most wanted to play.

Big up the Breakneck fam for a superbly run event, where no detail was overlooked; excellent sound, excellent equipment and a triffik light show. What more could you ask for.

I have refreshed my myspace page; courtesy of SDM with some photoes from the night, and also a small video clip, you can check these out @ www.myspace.com/coshhdj

The event was recorded, but of course my set will be two individual sets one of about 30mins and another of about 45mins. When these become available I am sure that they can be posted on the forum for whoever wishes to download.

Big up Breakneck Fam once again, All the best Coshh

Last edited:
i loved it tooooo :D
and in no way was i drunk! sdm was though. haha
good night guys all the djs made me happy but i did think andy c was very small? pahaha

This was my first Breakneck and what a monster of a night! Total respect to the Breakneck crew. All the sets where tight, Venue decor was tight, sound system was tight (9 Bars's?), in fact the hole night was tight. Breakneck has just got themselves another reg punter. :applause::gslayer::rave::respekt::banana:

This was my first Breakneck and what a monster of a night! Total respect to the Breakneck crew. All the sets where tight, Venue decor was tight, sound system was tight (9 Bars's?), in fact the hole night was tight. Breakneck has just got themselves another reg punter. :applause::gslayer::rave::respekt::banana:

think i was talking to ck bout how there must have been so many groups of people pass through BN, like someone will find it, love it, rinse it for a few years and move on for whatever reason. its a crazy!

its been 5 years running now there should be a montage from begginning to now to see how much its changed. if i remember right it started in the back room? moved to bigger room? then used whole thing. ohhh hated in the face! i liked them alot.

Back
Top Bottom