BreakNeck #3 - Your views..........

I thought Trace' selection wuz spot on, bigups Trace =)

Pendulum - Vault :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Another spectacular night.

Thanx to all who came, saw and conquered!

The SDM!! The Triple M!! The Freestyle !!

Great to finally hear a full length prime time set out of you 2 !

Joy to the ears!

Lovin' TRACE's set...

Very, very happy.

Can't wait for da next one...

D.

:slayer:

Bigin up the SKOPE and all behind scenes cruz...

The SDM & The Triple M!

I'd love to know how many of your own trax you dropped on Friday, verrrrry fresh sounds and skillz.

When we get the audio up you'll have to track list it...

D.

Another ruff one from the Breakneck never seen Trace before friday and was well impressed top notch set :thumbsup:
Triple M and SDM destroyed the place
Breakneck imo is fast becoming the premier D&B night in Pompey

Repect to all who made it possible

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

:twisted:that was fucking wicked! great atmosphere and good sound system. j majik was wicked. bit gutted randall wasnt there, but it did mean a 2 hr set from trace. Boooo! cant wait for zinc, swift and dylan! should be bad

B'necks levels of production are awesome and owains promotional skills are wikkid too.........so where were the ravers?, c,mon they turned away 300 odd people @ valve and u wouldve thought that the majotity of those peeps would be back, but it was 3/4 full at best.
I dont understand really, unless February was just one of them months.
Top marks owain + kru.
Boh

most people only came down for the VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM. in the que for for valve i was speaking to people from all over the U.K people only came for VALVE not for breakneck which imho is LIGHTWEIGHT

POMPEY IS THE CENTRE FOR DNB ON THE SOUTHCOAST AND THAT IS A GOOD THING

only came down for the VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM

i know what is with this, surely the music is more important than the sound system everytime....of course quality is important but if they r blastin out choons u h8, whats the point, quality just aint an issue.
LOL.

there wasn a propa good vibe all nite as well

xxxxXXXX----

Originally posted by RJM

I dont understand really, unless February was just one of them months.

Dont think February was a particularly good month for jungle, Meltdown in Brighton which has a capacity of 600 (and there is usually a que bout a mile long 15 mins after it opens and sells out well quick) only got just under 400 peeps????

Think Valve also attracts shit loads of peeps not just cos of the incredible sound but its the only time u will see dillinja play out and hear tunes which wont be released for a few years if ever!:smash:

yes yes

when walking in to breakneck i was gutted to see no que and quite an empty feel to the place. was this to be another empty pompey rave.

luckily it soon filled up thanks to the one like majik burnin the floor.
wikkid sets played by all especially impressed with the triple m and sdm business.

freestyle was on form as too was trace ...loved it .

this is how it should be done, the breakneck style is identical to none!

big up gibus!!! ha ha fool.

Back
Top Bottom