BreakNeck #2

Originally posted by M-Code
btw, my new tune is called cybernetik and is forthcoming on sinuous :gslayer:

Look out for the MC Skibadee/Shabba vocal remix, forthcoming on BC Authorised in 2004 :puke: :spliff:

2004???? we could all be dead by then – like The Cockney/brummie says “Lets push things forward”. Anyways - its heavy tunage by man like M-Code, Is there any other releases we need to be checking?

Jay “i need some mo-foing dubs” Walker, aka Whoodid Klaww

it was fucking heavy! best thing pompey has ever seen. move over Vurt, Breakneck run tings! i'll be reachning Genesis, still haven't decided if i should give the DJ competition a bash yet, still need to tighten up some mixes.

why not try the comp? you've got nothing to loose. it's only 15 minutes after all.

i'm one of the judges.......i'll pm you with my bank details - i'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement!!:twisted:

WOOOOOOO

that was a very good night.

i had a wicked time , cool atmosphere, cool tunes and the system was at exactly the right volume for the venue....

bass line smith pulled off a wicked set too, well enjoyed meself.. see ya at the next one!!!!:slayer:

managed to pop down to this one from the midlands, top night.. nuff speakers there.

still cant remember the middle of the night (no idea why, as i can remember the beginning and the end)

top notch performance from sdm/triple m and the breakneck boys

have to do this one again sometime (tho not too often, as its quite expensive to make tha trip down every month :)

Originally posted by qdos
managed to pop down to this one from the midlands, top night.. nuff speakers there.

still cant remember the middle of the night (no idea why, as i can remember the beginning and the end)

top notch performance from sdm/triple m and the breakneck boys

have to do this one again sometime (tho not too often, as its quite expensive to make tha trip down every month :)

Q

I'd be up for coming down with you if you fancy going to any forthcoming nights?.

Pls let me know if you do...........

Cheers

:afro:

yo, was good to see you down dosseh. shame you managed to drop my drink over yourself. The video looks pretty much like this...

:rave:

little bit darker tho. ;p

Originally posted by bungle
nice tits also. (and no, not the bigguy!):
http://dnbforum.com/photos/breakneck310103/p1010049.jpg

haha :love: yes, i think she's called Emma, and she's with the guy standing just behind her right arm.

The big guy is Dimitri :lol: the guys in that picture (and this one) are pretty much the pinnacle of the dnb scene in chichester, which is why i try not to get too involved in things around here :gaywhite: :gaywhite: :gaywhite: :tosser: :uberlaugh

Bit slow to add to this thread, but wanna say what a wicked time i had at Breakneck. Big up every1 involved coz the place looked and sounded quality :thumbsup: How many ppl got turned away coz the place was rammed??! Can't wait till the next 1

Tom

Back
Top Bottom