Breakneck 2.2 Roll call!!!

fuck that crap i aint going im fed up of breakneck and all this bollocks, fuck u all, its shit and overpriced...wot a load of crap!

i though id head down guildhall walk an maybe go to Time!

ha ha..

u ever seen the ques outside time after breakneck finishes ha ha...all the police stopping fights, cos everyone is pissed off cos they had such a shit night!! ha ha..

we always walk home by the past the que for taxi and take the piss outa all the slappers! oh the fun!!!

but anyway i aint going to breakneck co sits shit and its run by a load of no nothing toss pots who think they can mix but in actual fact they hate dnb and are just in it for the fashion and the ladies....!!!!!

goldie is shit , friction is worse and baron...bah!!! dont get me statred , that boy is wank with a capital W....!!!! tosser! i like boyzone now..its real music and im going off now to but vtheir whole back catologue remnix it into hard house and stand outside the pier on friday handing outn leaflets playing the boyzone tunes and telliung people not to go in to the 'devils music'!!!

or not!

see ya there on friday!!! boooooooooooh!

just out of interest did anyone see the guy last time who stripped off naked and jumped in the see! wot a wanker! then he got out and started moaning that someone knicked his shoes...wot did he expect!!! oh dear oh dear! :drunk: (n) :sniper:

lokki said:
fuck that crap i aint going im fed up of breakneck and all this bollocks, fuck u all, its shit and overpriced...wot a load of crap!

i though id head down guildhall walk an maybe go to Time!

ha ha..

u ever seen the ques outside time after breakneck finishes ha ha...all the police stopping fights, cos everyone is pissed off cos they had such a shit night!! ha ha..

we always walk home by the past the que for taxi and take the piss outa all the slappers! oh the fun!!!

but anyway i aint going to breakneck co sits shit and its run by a load of no nothing toss pots who think they can mix but in actual fact they hate dnb and are just in it for the fashion and the ladies....!!!!!

goldie is shit , friction is worse and baron...bah!!! dont get me statred , that boy is wank with a capital W....!!!! tosser! i like boyzone now..its real music and im going off now to but vtheir whole back catologue remnix it into hard house and stand outside the pier on friday handing outn leaflets playing the boyzone tunes and telliung people not to go in to the 'devils music'!!!

or not!

see ya there on friday!!! boooooooooooh!

just out of interest did anyone see the guy last time who stripped off naked and jumped in the see! wot a wanker! then he got out and started moaning that someone knicked his shoes...wot did he expect!!! oh dear oh dear! :drunk: (n) :sniper:
wow yor mad have you been smoking crack or wat mate ...time aint at the guildhall ..anyway easy on the piss heads that have ruks i used to be one off them intle there was dnb in the area ...big up bn ..for that shit...

ZESTOI said:
My mum's going to a pop concert with Ronan Keating if you're interested Lokki! :drunk:

big up tha mums with bad musical taste massive!!!

my mum loves savage garden!!!!! makes u seriously wanna puke! :sick:

when u here that shit wake u up on a sunday morning u know u in trouble! :rambo:

I'll have to put Friends on record for this one I think........

Looking forward to it as usual, along with my nice pay cheque which will be making its way in and out of my bank account on the same day :rinsed:

Big up teh Breakneck lot.......Friction was the million pound answer!!! :slayer:

:lol:

@ Lokki, my mum isn't usually that bad, she likes Nirvana, and has a crazy obsession with Kurt Cobain; but she does have a few Robbie Williams albums (n) .

Strange

And we got the new hoodies & Ts & Sweatshirts together or 'Breakneck Bass Couture' as I've taken to callin em...

Very limited numbers...

Guaranteed instant :pimp:

Less than 24hrs to kick off!

Back
Top Bottom