Breaking Free - New Tune. Constructive criticism welcomed and appreciated.

Hi mate, bear in mind I listen to much more chilled out stuff than this normally. XD

Really well produced, I very much enjoyed the intro and build up to the two drops! (Post-drops it all felt a bit too much for me, but I can't really judge there due to personal taste). But yeh, nice one!

Also thought 1:48 - 2:11 was neat, its that bass I love!!

Sounds great, would love to hear this on a club system. Thought the drums sounded nice and big. Some more movement in the bassline is always helpful to keep the energy up but in this case not totally necessary. Like the drum filtering in the second build up too. Nice work.

Could imagine hearing this is a viper, or maybe even shogun night. Big track, not my cup of tea but after a bit of mand, I'd be throwing my shoulders about to this. If I had to find a critisicm it would to maybe tighten the transients on the snare to help give it just a bit more "crack".

Hey man, very cool track. I'm not a huge fan of the arpeg bleeping kinda sound at the beginning of the track but overall your track is good !

Did you resigned from your job to make music or was it another reason ?

Hello, I'm a bit late to the party as my job kept me busy travelling in Asia recently. I fully agree with everyone: very well produced mate!! Superb tune! I'm on shitty speakers but if this track would be part of a any RAM or alike compilation I'd believe it's from a well seasoned producer. So, maybe no new daytime job for u but conquering the night and trying to make a living from music? If u produce more tracks like this it could work :D The only thing I would change: add some cool vocal hooks. Cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom