Breakin Science

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Anyone go to this attitude fuelled event at SE1?
My mate got his fone jacked-harsh.
Someone threw a full can of beer at Shabba. And someone started on Fatman as well.

$marty_B said:
Anyone go to this attitude fuelled event at SE1?
My mate got his fone jacked-harsh.
Someone threw a full can of beer at Shabba. And someone started on Fatman as well.
Christ, was considering that night too :-/

$marty_B said:
Someone threw a full can of beer at Shabba.

pity it missed really

heard a few people got jacked at the station as well :scally:

was gonna go just for room 3 but heard it weren't all that anyway & they were charging £30 on the door so I ain't bothered i didn't go in the end

Brother Joe said:
andy c and mampi swift were absoloutley :dutty:

can't wait to get the cd pack
agreed bruv Andy's last tune was ill! and i swear swift dropped a tune that sampled fun lovin criminals "scooby snacks" that was a hench tune

Fuck SeOne....that place is fucking scummy. The first and last time I went there some guy had his head kicked in and smashed into a wall a couple of times, there were bare peeps goin around with screwdrivers and knives and all sorts just taking what the fuck they liked off ppl, and then add on to that a chill out room with people just being sick everywhere......nice. Ain't got much love for that place. :mad:

TooEZ said:
Fuck SeOne....that place is fucking scummy. The first and last time I went there some guy had his head kicked in and smashed into a wall a couple of times, there were bare peeps goin around with screwdrivers and knives and all sorts just taking what the fuck they liked off ppl, and then add on to that a chill out room with people just being sick everywhere......nice. Ain't got much love for that place. :mad:

I really like the venue, has quite an old skool feel to it. Been there a few times since it reopened as the SE1 and never seen any grief in there. Must have been lucky i guess.

You can't really blame the venue for the inability of the punters to hold their drink and drugs though.

used to be sick when it was the drome, never seemed to be any trouble. havent heard much good said about it vibe wise since though :(
nothing quite as bad as those weekly world dance things a few years ago, now they were shady!

V Matt said:
You can't really blame the venue for the inability of the punters to hold their drink and drugs though.

True......I suppose it's just a bit of reflection on the big london raves in general these days. Gettin too aggro. Someone needs to get Gayrage back on the map to take tha 19 yr old 'gangstas' out of the raves a bit.....they're not what they used to be about anymore.

Back
Top Bottom