BREAKIN SCIENCE @ THE CORONET TONIGHT

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Anyone going down tonight?

I'm going to drive down there with Friction at 11ish after i've done the whole 'Valentines meal' thing... yawn - as he's playing 1-2am. I'll try to get some video clips from the stage and post them up tomorrow.

EZ

dudette?

but seriay that friction stealing andy's mixes thread didnt seem like a joke subsonic. you made you're point quite apparent.

It started as an experiment to prove to a mate (who isn't into DnB) about the power of Forums on the internet. He thought they were a waste of time so to prove my point to him i posted a controversial subject which has been a long standing topic between the two DJ's and explained this to my mate Kye. I then started getting abuse by certain members which i admit i did retaliate at the time before realizing the whole reason to the thread and just ignored it because the whole purpose of it was to prove the Power of Forums on the internet. I admit i do find the whole 'same mix' thing a bit too coincidental at times - especially with certain tunes but thats just my opinion and thats the nature of the beast with Forums.. expressing opinions. Me and Friction were laughing about this very subject the other week.
Anyway, just thought i'd clear that one up and put it to bed. EZ

It started as an experiment to prove to a mate (who isn't into DnB) about the power of Forums on the internet. He thought they were a waste of time so to prove my point to him i posted a controversial subject which has been a long standing topic between the two DJ's and explained this to my mate Kye. I then started getting abuse by certain members which i admit i did retaliate at the time before realizing the whole reason to the thread and just ignored it because the whole purpose of it was to prove the Power of Forums on the internet. I admit i do find the whole 'same mix' thing a bit too coincidental at times - especially with certain tunes but thats just my opinion and thats the nature of the beast with Forums.. expressing opinions. Me and Friction were laughing about this very subject the other week.
Anyway, just thought i'd clear that one up and put it to bed. EZ

Don't you call him Ed?

Back
Top Bottom