Breakin Science @ Bagleys The Ultimate Drum & Bass Party @ Canvas 20 October 2007, 9P

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
http://www.raveguide.co.uk/index.php?option=com_magazine&func=show_article&id=34

The Ultimate Drum & Bass Party @ Canvas 20TH October 2007, 9PM - 6AM

BREAKIN SCIENCE
The Ultimate Drum & Bass Party
@ Canvas 20 October 2007, 9PM - 6AM

rm1. Breakin Science
ANDY C, ZINC, SWIFT, CLIPZ, SUBFOCUS, HYPE, CHASE & STATUS, GROOVERIDER

MC's: EKSMAN, SHABBA, SKIBBA, DET, FATMAN D, FUN, IC3, HERBZIE, RAGGA TWINS, EVIL B, BLACKA

rm2. Big Rewind meets Way Back When
RANDALL, KENNY KEN, NICKY BLACK MARKET, SS, PROBE, DEVIOUS D, SPARKS, RED ANT

MC's: GQ, FEARLESS, FIVE O, RAGE

rm3. Renegade Hardware
INK, LOXY, TEEBEE & CALYX, VICIOUS CIRCLE, PHOBIA, EBK, EMTEK, NETWORK & SUBTERRA

MC's: 2SHY, AD, STAPELTON, K EYE, ID, MEKAR

rm4. Essence of Dub
SLAUGHTER MOB, SCUBA, HENY G & UNDERGROUND ICE, PROFESSOR JS, AFTER DARK, CHEFAL & WALSH, BUBONIC, URBAN COLLECTIVE, ATOMIQUE

MC's: ROUGE STAR, POINT BLANK, VICIOUS, DANGEROUS

wh0's with me?????????????:jackson::jackson:

Re: Breakin Science @ Bagleys The Ultimate Drum & Bass Party @ Canvas 20 October 2007

Room 2 looks the SHIT!!!!!!

Re: Breakin Science @ Bagleys The Ultimate Drum & Bass Party @ Canvas 20 October 2007

cant wait.. i like the venue.. and the music lol

Liking the music does help ;)

My personal opinion was that Breakin woz ok

The last Vavle at Brunel was a far better rave and atmosphere, everyone seemed to be just stood around in mainroom at canvas:sadbana:. Skibba has totally lost it, what is the man doing :sing:.

Was impressed with Evil B the man has a sick flow was bored of hazards set after 30mins as he played mostly the same set as Sanctuary(heavy but rinsed it).

Dubstep outside was fat would like to hear more of this(y)

Ragga Twins and Chase & Status set was sick Will buy the cd pack for this !!!

Shabba D looked mashed, did he open his eyes all nite:spliff:

By the time Mampi was on IC3 was trying to hype it but the rave for me had finished so missed the last set anyone see ? Saw Hype & Zinc walking in ?

Would go back maybe BOB next time.:dutty:

yeh zinc was on last with det and a bit of skibba but zinc smashed it he was the highlight of the whole thing i think.

Back
Top Bottom