Breakin Science 7th Bday Bash...

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
VIDEO: Breakin Science 7th Bday Bash...

some of my footage...

Dj Network with MCs Mekar, Firekid & Bensta.

watch

Last edited:
Yeah man...its on a Mini SD cam...i was really impressed with the sound too...well worth the money i spent on it...think i need to invest in some mobile lighting!!

Did you get anything from Devotion?? Mekar was there quite late?

Did you get anything from Devotion?? Mekar was there quite late?

Bruv...i was pissed...i got some pics...but i fuckin left my cam in the car...was long going back out thru security to get it...

would have been sick footage from the stage too...the crowd was immense!!

Gash about there being no vids! I was there....Brighton crowds are always vibin, all smiles and rarely any trouble!

:gang_bang

i know man...i was kicking myself...espesically cos i rekon Mekar burnt Eks...even forced him to bring out his 'special' mic...which still didnt stop mekar merking him!!

jokes...i was there man, on the stage next to Nicky Black

i know man...i was kicking myself...espesically cos i rekon Mekar burnt Eks...even forced him to bring out his 'special' mic...which still didnt stop mekar merking him!!

jokes...i was there man, on the stage next to Nicky Black

What is this special mic of his?

i dunno what make it is...

...but he has a lil gay bag thing that he wears with 2 special black mic's inside...

...he was using the club mic for the first hour, but had to up his game as Mekar went b2b with him...

haha thats joke what a fanny.

Shame you got no vid's of that, i'd like to have seen Eks getting his fingers burnt....i'm not his biggest fan you see.

Back
Top Bottom