BREAKIN SCIENCE 18th october!!

im there!! a raves a rave!! dont matter what style it is!! its still dnb!! ive been to all styles.. !! see u there!!

coz your old!!!:twisted:

Nah ,not cos of that, if it was full of sensible people there for the music then yeah i'd go but you know theres gonna be a big majority of people there who just want to play up and i just can't be fucked with all that shit.

WAS MESSY!! pleasure delivered 100%.. got started on by some gypsy scum. chase and status heavyy!! got a picture with det..

Nah ,not cos of that, if it was full of sensible people there for the music then yeah i'd go but you know theres gonna be a big majority of people there who just want to play up and i just can't be fucked with all that shit.

what ever i have never had be trubble.. pay almost 25 pounds to get in just to play up ermm?:wave:

Last edited:
what ever i have never had be trubble.. pay almost 25 pounds to get in just to play up ermm?:wave:

I don't and have never had any trouble just can't be bothered to rave with a load of toerags and yes some do pay that much to get in to fuck about and have a little rave!

Since i've been raving there was always different little crews that went everywhere we all went and caused trouble,mugged people and intimidated others and to this day it still happens.

Where ever we went there always a negative element somewhere in the venue,some more negative then others. Take United Dance in Stevenage for instance, we used to go there and it was a predominantly hardcore rave with a jungle/D&B set every other hour, that used to attract a negative element as all the happy bods were easy pickings as they were all mostly off they're tit's and into all the hugging and vics inhalers.

And then the next week we would go somewhere like Orange at the Hippodrome or Innersense at the lazerdrome and it was dark as fuck, people smoking crack, girls getting sparked out for stepping on ragga's toes.....so what i'm saying mate is that it went on and it still does and people pay to do so.

Theres a group on Facebook regarding a little crew that just go out and cause trouble at all the doo's in London, i even read that they tried to rob a couple of Dj's at SEONE.........so i'm saying to you that people do pay money to fuck about and they have done for years.

You talk to me mate like i know fuck all why is that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom