BREAKIN SCIENCE 18th october!!

I'm pretty sure I know the exact people who they are talking about. I've seen them at Fabric, Ministry, Heaven etc. A few of my mates actually had a fight with a group of them at last years Carnival. I'm ashamed to say I probably know people that sort of know them or people they may be associated with. I hope something seriously bad happens to this group of people or anyone who carries on like this, because they're the highest grade of scum. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's this group that go around every rave like they own the place. Fucking enjoy the music.

Edit: It is the same group because on the wall posts of the facebook group they mention a ginger boy, this is the main culprate. The twat is always there with his fucking batty boy crew.

Last edited:
i'd like to see him try do that in raveology in brum! lol the front desk at that place is like the sence in mad max when he has to put his weapons in the tray. pure badmans in there, and when it does kick off it tends to be with each other. never unsuspecting raves. that'd be the difference between gangs, and bullies!
poor boy. maybe his mother didnt hug him enough as a young carrot

I'm pretty sure I know the exact people who they are talking about. I've seen them at Fabric, Ministry, Heaven etc. A few of my mates actually had a fight with a group of them at last years Carnival. I'm ashamed to say I probably know people that sort of know them or people they may be associated with. I hope something seriously bad happens to this group of people or anyone who carries on like this, because they're the highest grade of scum. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's this group that go around every rave like they own the place. Fucking enjoy the music.

Edit: It is the same group because on the wall posts of the facebook group they mention a ginger boy, this is the main culprate. The twat is always there with his fucking batty boy crew.

I've not had the pleasure of seeing these mugs yet but just by what you said of this ginger twat makes me want to up the cunt.

They'll get their just deserts soon

big logan diesel!

Yeah okay mate, what ever that means.

the bouncers need to shape up and take these guys down alleys behind the clubs and sort them out. although it seems the worse the raves the worse and more relaxed the security are.

Back
Top Bottom