Breakdancing

fserna

VIP Junglist
I've got a vid from 07 when I was breaking at a show.. I would say to lower your speakers because this guy was just going nuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKQTOog3ceI

I'm the one breaking in the beginning and the other guy is just someone was breaking in the beginning.. aside from you breaking keep it up man..good way to stay in shape and it's all good

roger2008

I would like to do break dance. It is my favorite dance style. I am fan of Michael Jackson.
=================================================
Roger
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
I would like to do break dance. It is my favorite dance style. I am fan of Michael Jackson.
=================================================
Roger
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com
ROGER2008 WIN THREAD
LOL.
i used to breakdance. I was alright aswell. could hold down a pretty steady windmill for a bit. anything further than that was lost on me though.

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist