Breakcore/Darkstep producer, Berkeley CA. Hello all :)

Permutated

Hey guys,

I produce Breakcore and Darkstep, have been producing for about a decade now. I'm currently going to school in Emeryville California, going for a Sound Arts (BA). I'm married, have been for 2 years to a gorgeous woman.

Lastly, I mod over at IDMForums, we're putting together our second free Net Label release right now, which you can find on label.idmforums.com if you're interested :)

Hope to know you all soon, until then keep feeding the aversion. :wave:

-Nathan

PS - My personal work is in my sig, I'm currently unsigned but looking for DJ's to spin my work, so hit my up online if you're interested :)

Last edited:
Dude I took a look at your myspace page and I must say I love the way your tracks sound. How do you get your tracks to sound so good on myspace?! I mean, they really limit your up-load options (no wavs or aiff!). All you're left with is mp3... and Holy Christmas, I HATE mp3s. How do you do it man?!

Holy Christmas! Lol, just playing.

Not sure man, I use a ton of Tube compression in my work so maybe the mids are so oversaturated that when their compression hits them it doesn't matter that much?

It's funny you say that though, I've always thought my shit sounded horrible on myspace :P

Its not horrible at all. I mean, an mp3 is an mp3, there's no way around that, but you've got it sounding the best I ever heard for an mp3 file.. its impressive.

Back
Top Bottom