Breakbeat

tone090

Bare back rider!
VIP Junglist
Mixed a bit of breakbeat in the past and quite enjoyed it but i know hardly anything on the genre, I know this is a DnB forum but any input of your favorite producers, track would be appreciated!

I know the obvious Stanton warriors, Krafty, A Skills and I have heard one of Noisia's tracks but cant seem to find it.

Cheers me dears

cut & run crew
equalizers
dom almond
stereo:type
quest & odissi
andrea lai
far too loud
smithmonger
aquasky
rebel sketchy
timmy schumacher
def inc

man have a listen to the Freestlyers fabriclive also check out Deekline & Wizard Live - From Brixton to Brisbane, that shit is unreal homeboii

Featurecast are a great breaks, similar to Askillz and Krafty in the way they play more funky hip hop orientated breaks,

The stanton sessions mixes are good ones to start on if you wanna get abit more into breaks,

Askillz and Krafty do alot together and make some cracking mixes as well,

Freestylers stuff tends / can be abit more heavy if your into that

Ed solo and skool of thought make good ones as well,

Defkline and Red Polo (Deekline and Ed solo) do Hot Cakes Ready Mix Vol. 1 and 2,

---------- Post added at 09:56 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

Probably one of the best sites for getting hold of Breaks mixes, updated pretty regular

Just crack on with abit of sampling, has a variety of breaks on.

Have fun. ------------> http://www.breakzlinkz.com/

Freestylers always do a sick set, I've seen Stanton Warriors a few times as well but cant really get into breakbeat it just feels like dnb without the energy

soooo fun to mix breaks, and you can mix it with dubstep....if you like that kind of thing...
some of resos earlier mixes from a few years ago do this seriously well

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't zinc do some breakbeat stuff? like 138 Trek but like better haha - dnt rele know - seen Yoda do some breakbeat at Stanton Sessions a few times but he definitely dnt produce it haha

Adam Freeland, Breakfastaz, Kem, Meat Katie, Boogie Army, Hanuman Tribe, DJ Icey, Aquasky, General Midi, Backdraft...

not 2 keen on this whole breaks thing tho..

check this out, it rocks!

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't zinc do some breakbeat stuff? like 138 Trek but like better haha - dnt rele know - seen Yoda do some breakbeat at Stanton Sessions a few times but he definitely dnt produce it haha

thats more garage I'd say

Back
Top Bottom