[Breakbeat] Psychoholic - Solace

Very vibey mate, I'm not exactly sure about the kick though, I mean, it has a good punch, but I'm just not a big fan of it, either way, apart from that personal thing, very nice! great work!! :)

Not feeling the synth intro, or the synth at all to be honest. Would be cool with some melodic sample chopped up in the same manner as the drums to give it more of an edited, maybe slightly glitchy vibe.

Very vibey mate, I'm not exactly sure about the kick though, I mean, it has a good punch, but I'm just not a big fan of it, either way, apart from that personal thing, very nice! great work!! :)
Thanks for checking it out mate ! I hear ya on the kick its quite subby but I wanted to go for a bit of an organic sound and thus grabbed a acoustic bass kicker.
I actually wanted a live drummer but that was too much hassle to arrange on short notice.

Nice one man, love all the spacey pads, really nice crisp clean sounds. :2thumbs:
Cheers man ! Thanks for checking it out !

Not feeling the synth intro, or the synth at all to be honest. Would be cool with some melodic sample chopped up in the same manner as the drums to give it more of an edited, maybe slightly glitchy vibe.
Nice one for checking it man ! I know what you mean but its kinda the thing that I do, I see myself more of an ambient/atmosphere/soundscape producer then a dnb or breakbeat producer, i'd say its beatdriven ambient music (with breakbeats) the track could have been a lot more funkier with the approach you just said, but thats not my aim. I dont want danceable tracks I want mesmerizing entrancing tracks instead. With lots of movement in pads and sound. I'm pretty sure you'd have the same criticism on all my other tracks, and I guess the stuff I make just isn't for everyone to like just for the boring people who sit in their chair with their headphones. Big up for the feedback though man ! Thanks.

I like it. It has a uniqueness to it and artistry. A spacey kind of adventure. The elements while unusual fit together and are mixed together nicely. A summer night looking at the stars it what this songs deserves. Major props.

Nice track man, especially like your breakdown and the scary choir stuff you got going on :) The main chords and synth are a bit too reminiscent of faithless 'insomnia' to me, but maybe I'm just showing my age :)

Back
Top Bottom