Breakbeat Kaos update from Fresh BC >>>

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by fresh
Oh yeh some of you might be happy to know that current plans for Breakbeat Kaos include a next single from Pendulum - Another Planet/Voyager in early Feb, and hopefully end of Feb submarines including pendulum and john b rmxs (tbc), after which Junglesound II will touch down and will include new tracks by myself, Adam F and Pendulum, Floodlight, Circles rmx, t-10 distorted mindz vip, a collaboration between myself and pendulum, and a new track by some up and coming guys who hurt me in the process of 'coming up with it' - watch out for more news on that - peassssh.
BAM! :rinsed:

noisemonkey said:
good to see Submarines finally getting a release but what's happening with Floodlights?
From what he said, it's coming on BB Kaos on the Jungle Sound II EP?

I thought it was coming on Ram, looks like it's changed then!

whoops didn't notice that bit. Might have to try tracking it down when it appears on white. Shame it has the Circles rmx on it though .

sdm said:
From what he said, it's coming on BB Kaos on the Jungle Sound II EP?

I thought it was coming on Ram, looks like it's changed then!

Nice one SDM, I also thought this was coming on Ram I heard rumours it was a joint effort between Fresh & Andy C. i know Andy was using as an opener for a little while. All good though :2thumbs:

With the amount of time they bloody take, everyone will be sick and tired of the tunes by time they're released llololo

:gslayer: :gslayer: :gslayer:

another planet/voyager, can't wait for this one, hopefully will promo early next month

andre said:
hopefully all of it gets released before the summer.

well, im quite sure thats deffinately NOT gonna happen. knowing fresh and all his stupid delays we will probably only see another planet / voyager released and then the rest of the stuff comes in 2005 :monkey:

sayber said:
Here, here, that track needs to be left well alone IMO & please don't touch 'Brand New Funk'. Classics in there own right!! :not_worth

Yeah man for sure, Unless suv gets in there and manages to top his previous effort. Man that really sent shivers down my spine imagining a new Adam F mix of that tho!

Serum said:
Yeah man for sure, Unless suv gets in there and manages to top his previous effort. Man that really sent shivers down my spine imagining a new Adam F mix of that tho!

Those tracks were all about capturing a moment in D&B, don't get me wrong I don't mind remixes in fact alot that I have heard have been really good pieces of work to my surprise. But when you got a classic it needs to be treated like royalty.

Back
Top Bottom