::breakbeat kaos presents STADIUM DNB::

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
::breakbeat kaos presents STADIUM DNB::

uploadpic.jpg

possable tracklist not 100% confirmed as of yet

Stadium CD1
1. Pack of Wolves- Nightbreed (Pendulum Remix)
2. Voodoo People- The Prodigy (Pendulum Remix)
3. Don’t Tell Me- Concorde Dawn
4. Nervous- DJ Fresh Feat Mary (Apollo 440)
5. Arachnophobia- Spa Funk Vs NightBreed
6. Neo- Hive
7. Trail of Sevens- Pendulum
8. Breathe- Malpractice (Bad Company UK Remix) EXCLUSIVE
9. Lost Weekend- The Qemists Feat: Mike Patton (Faith No More)
10. Extreme Steel- KC (Counterstrike Remix)
11. Blood Sugar- Pendulum
12. Don’t Hold Me Down- Malpractice (Body & Soul Remix) EXCLUSIVE
13. Painkiller- Pendulum vs The Freestylers (Noisia Remix)

Anthem CD2
1. X Ray- Subfocus
2. Timewarp- Subfocus
3. Ladies Night- Cease & Demo
4. Flamenco- Subfocus
5. Open your Eyes- Snowpatrol (DJ Marky Remix)
6. Come as you are- Adam F
7. Hold you Colour- Pendulum
8. Aisle 13- DJ Fresh, Vegas & D Bridge
9. The Prayer- Bloc Party (Break & Silent Witness Remix)
10. Gold Dust- DJ Fresh
11. Universal Truth- Matrix & Futurebound

goodluck with it guys gunna sell alot fingerscrossed !!!

Good idea I reckon - There's a lot of "casual" DnB fans around at the moment, people who aren't all addicts like us lot, but don't mind a bit of the more accessable stuff and may have caught an act like Pendulum at a festival this summer... Package this up into a CD, call it Stadium DnB and they'll lap it up...

Hopefully this will develop these people's interest in DnB, and in time they may start to become interested in the other artists on there... Buy some sub focus, maybe get some decks and hey presto next thing you know they're real DnB fans and are on here posting about the ewun e.p.

OK this don't appeal to us, we're already in the scene, but to make things appeal to the mass market you've gotta package it in a way they recognise and are comfertable with...

Plus BBK will make a tidy profit on the side which is all good, there's some great artists on that label and if the label is better off they will be able to do more...

It's not for me, but I can see the motivations behind it's release, and I don't think it's a bad thing to try to draw people away from the mainstream...

Last edited:
It's not for me, but I can see the motivations behind it's release, and I don't think it's a bad thing to try to draw people away from the mainstream...

:word:
last post was just being a little sarcastic.

the more people are in dnb the more creative and diversified it gets! we urgently need new influences. so why not by new listeners who turn into djs and producers as we did some time (or some more time^^) ago?

Got 8 out of them already and don't really want any more.
But I agree this will appeal to the mainstream and there is no great harm in that.

Good idea I reckon - There's a lot of "casual" DnB fans around at the moment, people who aren't all addicts like us lot, but don't mind a bit of the more accessable stuff and may have caught an act like Pendulum at a festival this summer... Package this up into a CD, call it Stadium DnB and they'll lap it up...

Hopefully this will develop these people's interest in DnB, and in time they may start to become interested in the other artists on there... Buy some sub focus, maybe get some decks and hey presto next thing you know they're real DnB fans and are on here posting about the ewun e.p.

OK this don't appeal to us, we're already in the scene, but to make things appeal to the mass market you've gotta package it in a way they recognise and are comfertable with...

Plus BBK will make a tidy profit on the side which is all good, there's some great artists on that label and if the label is better off they will be able to do more...

Always got wise words to say, what you posted is exactly how i see it too. Absolutely shocking CD for us boys but to the little RnB gimps who think there into DNB by knowing who Pendulum are will lap this up like a prossy to a blow job.

:word:

strong analysis :applause:

:applause::applause:

Back
Top Bottom