::breakbeat kaos presents STADIUM DNB::

i wouldnt pay more than a 5a for that...if i even payed atall....trail of sevens aint stadium dnb..isit only bbk releases?...cos if it wernt they should have put torpedo in there

1 Question. why sign it to break beat kaos. In my opinon they have already taken a risk with the "crazy world" album they have just signed. This stadium album should be on ministry of sound or something. Deffo not breakbeat kaos.

1 Question. why sign it to break beat kaos. In my opinon they have already taken a risk with the "crazy world" album they have just signed. This stadium album should be on ministry of sound or something. Deffo not breakbeat kaos.

yer i was thinkin that..cos ministry of und are known for stuff like that...bbk will endup taking alot of stick aswell

Eh? Crazy World is on Data not BBK...?

It's not just BBK releases on there - there's that came out on other labels too, like the Sub Focus stuff which came out on Ram...

This whole compilation will have been concieved and put together by the guys at BBK, hence why there's a lot of BBK tunes on there. The stuff off other labels they will have had to license from those other labels and will have to pay the other labels for. Their profit margin is kept higher if they have more BBK tunes on there as they already own their own back catalogue and don't have to license their own tunes.

That's why this is coming out on BBK... Ministry could've done the same, but as the Ministry of Sound label doesn't release DnB, they would have had to license all the music from other labels, meaning the profit margins would be lower.

I prefer this to come out on BBK, as they have supported and been working in the scene for years, so it's only fair that the money off something like this should go to them, rather than another label that has done nothing for the scene coming along and profiting off all the smaller labels' hard work. If this does well BBK could put the money to good use, whereas Ministry would just put the money up their noses...

after looking at the tracklist once again, i decided to buy it when it comes out. dont got any of the tunes on vinyl.. so its a bargain just for x-ray, timewarp and universal truth ^^

Good idea I reckon - There's a lot of "casual" DnB fans around at the moment, people who aren't all addicts like us lot, but don't mind a bit of the more accessable stuff and may have caught an act like Pendulum at a festival this summer... Package this up into a CD, call it Stadium DnB and they'll lap it up...

Hopefully this will develop these people's interest in DnB, and in time they may start to become interested in the other artists on there... Buy some sub focus, maybe get some decks and hey presto next thing you know they're real DnB fans and are on here posting about the ewun e.p.

OK this don't appeal to us, we're already in the scene, but to make things appeal to the mass market you've gotta package it in a way they recognise and are comfertable with...

Plus BBK will make a tidy profit on the side which is all good, there's some great artists on that label and if the label is better off they will be able to do more...

It's not for me, but I can see the motivations behind it's release, and I don't think it's a bad thing to try to draw people away from the mainstream...

couldnt of said it any better myself ..... x 10 props :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom