Breakbeat Kaos News / Release Schedule

Feels like there hasn't been a Breakbeat Kaos release in aaaaaaaaages. Glad to see the first scheduled release is A 12" with Baltimore on it. It has a lotta the same samples as 'Nexus' but still gotta have that and 'The Jungle'. Haven't heard this OS rmx of Front To Back. Is it on par with the rest of his rmxs?? Kinda shitty?

Last edited:
Feels like there hasn't been a Breakbeat Kaos release in aaaaaaaaages. Glad to see the first scheduled release is A 12" with Baltimore on it. Gotta have that and 'The Jungle'. Haven't heard this OS rmx of Front To Back. Is it on par with the rest of his rmxs?? Kinda shitty?

Its an OS remix....it does what it says on the tin. It's alright. Better than Download remix anyway

Feels like there hasn't been a Breakbeat Kaos release in aaaaaaaaages. Glad to see the first scheduled release is A 12" with Baltimore on it. Gotta have that and 'The Jungle'. Haven't heard this OS rmx of Front To Back. Is it on par with the rest of his rmxs?? Kinda shitty?

Make your own opinion :

I must say that I quite like it, need to hear it on a big system tho :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hang on does this mean that the album will be availabe for mp3 download weeks before the vinyl release of talk box etc. Coz i swear there on the album?

www.breakbeatkaos.com said:
Dj Fresh ‘Fight’ – most favourited video on YouTube

i don't know whether to fix this or laugh my bollocks off... such a horrible tune, the first youtube commentator about this tune is absolutely correct "that high pitch sound at points sounds like a chihuaua barking". gross misuse of samples :lol: :lol:

although the release schedule looks quite nice. lassitude / cylon :slayer:

i don't know whether to fix this or laugh my bollocks off... such a horrible tune, the first youtube commentator about this tune is absolutely correct "that high pitch sound at points sounds like a chihuaua barking". gross misuse of samples :lol: :lol:

although the release schedule looks quite nice. lassitude / cylon :slayer:

yeah.. but you know people..

Cannot wait for the Dubstep release of this, should have changed the lyrics when he got them re-done to "Dub Step" but oh well still a big tune.

Nah mate I like dubstep and that but this tune should not have been touched.

You know what the funny thing is, my mate's done a dubstep remix of Hip Hop in October last year and it sounds quite similar to this version....

Cos he drops Link To The Future over it which is sheer WAR!!!!

Getting him to do the remix is a good move on their part though as he's pretty prolific right now

You seem to know your Andy shit, whats that Xample/Lomax tune he drops in his Tranz Mission set before Spinline - Run? Epic reece intro etc. On a level with Link to the Future.

Last edited:
You seem to know your Andy shit, whats that Xample/Lomax tune he drops in his Tranz Mission set before Spinline - Run? Epic reece intro etc. On a level with Link to the Future.

You know what? I've texted Andy to ask what it is. Its fucking gritty. If i find out i'll let you know...

So. The T/L for the forthcoming Fresh Album 'Kryptonite' has arrived:

1) Talkbox
2) Lassitude Ft Koko And Sigma
3) Kryptonite
4) Gold dust (Vocal Remix) Ft Ce'cile
5) Acid Rain
6) Hypercaine
7) Starfall Ft. Val Beestings
8) Chacruna
9) Fight ft Val Beestings
10) Heavyweight

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?104050-Dj-Fresh-Kryptonite-Album-Pre-Order-Now-20-Off

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. There are a couple of new bits Fresh has done that I was hoping would be on the album.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom