Breakbeat Kaos 007 - ???

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by GreenBoy, Jan 27, 2005.

?

Worst waste of vinyl in dnb history?

1. Fresh and Adam, Get A CLUE!

16 vote(s)
    76.2%
  2. You Guys are still TEH best!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't care at all...

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. GreenBoy

GreenBoy Active Member

Give It To Me
    Stay Focused

First i have to apologise to fresh and adam f if my post does any harm to your sales... But whats going on inside your heads? When you first posted about your collaboration with adam f about the new label i was more than excited. The way you described that this label was going to be special, bringing known artists with extra crispy and original tracks... What the fuck is this? Typical dancefloor crap that does no-one any good, this deffinately can be the WORST WASTE of vinyl in dnb history... Im sorry, but please stop releasing crap that only retarded kids buy and do something good for the music instead... This is not music, this is a fucking loop with vocals!

This is not a hate thread, i just wanna know what you guys think about it? Who agrees and who doesnt...

Fresh & Adam - Please stop this nonsense!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  2. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

thing is,they wouldnt get as much sales as they do when they do these kinda tracks.but i do agree,they need to get sum more future prophecies on there label n so on.

3. Oli

Oli Member

fresh is fresh and i dont think he's gonne change now.....

hopefully im wrong but we've all seen what he's like when it comes to getting decent tracks released

4. GreenBoy

GreenBoy Active Member

i know he is not, he is going to release stuff no matter what they say on the internet, but just to see what the listeners out there think...

and guess i was being emotional just to get attention to this topic, not that i will do any good...

5. Andydextruss

Andydextruss Something

Worst poll ever.

Its not the worst waste of vinyl ever, it does suck arse, but no I dont really care, much as I dont care about all the countless other crappy tunes churned out every week.

6. GreenBoy

GreenBoy Active Member

its really that bad of a poll? :clown:

well my whole point was that there are prestiged labels that have higher standards for tunes and i considered bbk to be one of them (at least until i found out about that release)...

bbk now = :jerkit:

7. evol4276

evol4276 DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!

8. Andydextruss

Andydextruss Something

Read the question and the choices, doesnt quite make sense. And I would call this a hate thread, not that that means anything, hate what you like, I do.

9. GreenBoy

GreenBoy Active Member

well the answers were all put in a little around the corner way. first one being "yay", the second one "nay"... its not that hard to follow...

and i don't hate bbk, just the few last releases habe been total crap (006 - Baron and fresh = CRAP, 005 = When the sun goes down - TOTAL CRAP (except for the commix remix that does it for me, The album = total disappointment, except for dreadlock, most of ya probabl liked masochist off there, 003 = Submarines - This was a pretty OK release.) Pretty big disappointments...

so the quality of the music hasnt been that great, remember that this is the is the same guy who made most of the 1999-2001 bashers that still kick the shit out of ya anyday.

10. DjEffect

DjEffect lethaleffect.co.uk

Looks like im the only one who doesn't hate this tune :p

11. nickdawg

nickdawg nuthin but the dawg in me

I liked the first release on BBK (Dalicks b/w Temple of Doom), and Another Planet was OK....but the Baron release (BBK-006) and this one with Adam F are so over the top it's ridiculous. I wouldn't worry too much about them though, I highly doubt these are gonna get a lot of club play from MOST dj's, as there is a general consensus that these tracks are instantly forgettable.

I've still heard WAY worse though ;)

12. JimJapBap

JimJapBap Member

what do you expect when its got mc skibbadowop sampled in it?

13. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

i blame baron :upyours:

The only reason anyone even tries to make shit tunes to sell on wax is because of the apparent success of other craptacular producers, (case and point: baron's last few releases.)

Any label touched by Baron in the last few months has echoed of his stench. (if you need another example look at the legendary virus crumble? or like this post has come to conclude the decline of BBK. Need i include the mediocre releases on CIA since baron's meet the creeper)

I believe their is a conspiracy on hand. For the love of DnB please stop Baron, or anyone else directing a "style" or a "sound". Lets start with some fresh ideas please. This means its time to throw the cookie cutters out the window.

P.S. Leave Fresh alone he gets it bad enough on his own forum @ DOA. And he really has been a part of some of the most influencial and legendary dnb tracks of all time.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  14. xen

xen ...innit

Just bear in mind though that the vast majority of all the tracks he's loved for were made whilst he was under the )EIB( collective name, and INFLUENCES of other members... Think D-Bridge, and what he's released since he went off on his own. I'd imagine that all the best tracks made by Bad Company were co-produced by DB and Fresh, I can definitely hear D-Bridge's influence in tracks like Ladies of Spain. No wonder all the tracks on the last BC album were Written: D. Stein, D-Bridge was off busy making his smashers :D

Baron seriously has to get some new drum sounds though, first and foremost. Maybe I should aim him some.

15. nickdawg

nickdawg nuthin but the dawg in me

I always liked Baron's remix to Total Science's Nosher, and he had a couple good tracks in 2002 (ie: 8-bit, that track on commercial suicide I can't remember the name of, etc.)....After the Nosher remix put him on the map though it seems like he just began to accept medriocity and decided that quantity of tunes is more important than quality. He's released so much garbage on so many labels in the last year alone I don't even know where to start.....

.....Actually, I do:
    try to find a sound clip of "Squelch"...trust me, you haven't heard clownstep until you hear this track

16. evol4276

evol4276 DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!

I actually think his new one, Farenheit, is really good. Other than that, can't say I've been a fan of Baron

17. sparkyc10

sparkyc10 Kentish Junglist

im not crazy about baron either. i quite like a modern way though.

18. Caution

Caution dnbforum.com

Nah, I don't hate it either

I don't mind it at all actually, goes down well on the floor but I can see why people are unimpressed with it being on BBK

Oh well