Breakage

Nicky Grime

Neurofunk Soul Brotha
my buddy put his tune on a mix for me, entitled "Come Back." It's very good, its kinda dark and on the dub side of things, not really a dnb track actually. But what I want to ask the forum is how are his other tracks? Has anyone heard his "This too shall pass" album?

his tunes are not dub yo! there very Drum heavy/Drumfunk. Very good at programing the Amens aswell!! Check out the tune Bring Back!!

yes that album is good IMO. Very Solid:slick:

his tunes are not dub yo! there very Drum heavy/Drumfunk. Very good at programing the Amens aswell!! Check out the tune Bring Back!!

yes that album is good IMO. Very Solid:slick:

:word:

breakage is heavy man!! recommend most of his stuff new and old,hes always had that dubby vibe but it most deff is drum n bass.....fo sure!!

Last edited:
Anyone got any mixes or anything they wanna up? Maybe ill get the cd if it wasnt so god damn expensive. saw it on amazon for some ridic price, think im gonna head to his myspace to hear some tracks

I dunno, i just heard that clarendon tune, and mayb its cuz myspace only offers short clips, but i wasnt feelin it. i was feelin come back more. but i dig this guys style though, its like simpler kinda dnb with a big time dub sound

Yeah, "Come Back" is wicked! Dark and sad as hell though, gotta make sure I'm in a good mood when I listen to it otherwise it bums me out. Prolly check some of his other tunes.

well i found the full track and its sick. You guys were right, Clarendon is a quality tune. It reminds me of kinda old school almost goldie like dnb combined with dub

Yeah, "Come Back" is wicked! Dark and sad as hell though, gotta make sure I'm in a good mood when I listen to it otherwise it bums me out. Prolly check some of his other tunes.

Really? That song is sad too you? To me its just kinda dark and mysterious, almost relaxing. like hype said, DUBBY!

Back
Top Bottom