Breakage - This Too Shall Pass

i was actually looking for this a few months ago, didn't have any success
as far as i'm aware bassbin stuff didn't get digital releases (if i'm wrong someone please correct me and point me in the direction of them)

Pretty keen for a physical copy if anyone can source one or i they come across one. Are Bassbin still around? Could be worth trying to get in touch with them?

Found Bassbin's email address on discogs and sent them a message. No delivery failure notice just yet so hopefully I get a reply. I'll update this thread if I hear anything.

that album is boss.

all bout the last track on cd2.

cant remember the name of it.

infact all of cd2 are some of the best tunes ever made /

Found Bassbin's email address on discogs and sent them a message. No delivery failure notice just yet so hopefully I get a reply. I'll update this thread if I hear anything.

yeah give us a shout if you hear anything mate

this was always a favourite of mine:

i think it was Rohan (who featured on ruff dub) who ran bassbin

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a delivery failure email just today unfortunately. Not sure I'm ever going to get my hands on this one!

Ask Breakage, the albums out of print and the label is inactive so giving it away wouldn't be that much of a problem I guess.

This is one of my favourite albums. Going to put it on this week after reading this thread. I've got it on CD, but I don't think there's any way I could part with it.

You can also try to ask on Subvert Central, maybe somebody has a spare copy there.
http://subvertcentral.com/forum
Afaik even Rohan (who was running Bassbin) used to post there in the past.

hi dinsdale :thumbsup:

Yeah haven't seen rohan post recently, but pretty sure he still lurks sc. Start a thread and I'm sure you'll get some answers. Breakin was a wicked label as well that I'm missing several pieces of.

Back
Top Bottom