Breakage - Foundation LP Tracklisting

fuck sake why is everyone releasing massive albums at the moment, I don't have this kinda money!

Could he have any more interludes. Either way, CANNOT FUCKING WAIT. I want the Foundation track so so so so so badly!!!

can't wait the get the album, its a pity that the vinyl release was only an ep!? to many sick tracks off the album that i wish i had

Such a siiick album! 2 tunes on the EP the Zarif remix & old skool ting are BIIIIG! will be baggin the CD for higher!

Limited whites of Digital Soundboy 028 Justified/ Speechless By Breakage down Black Market NOW

All about the 'Vial' track with Burial - wicked vibes, reckon this will be the best album of the year

Hmmm, don't know about album of the year. Got some ridiculous albums coming out this year. Fucking solid effort though, Foundation and Old Skool Ting are brilliant.

Having said that, there's too much dubstep on this album. Now, had it been a 50/50 affair, I could have stomached that. Especially as Breakge easily makes the best dubstep out of all the DnB producers making it (June Miller and Instra:mental are the only other real contenders). But a DnB producer making an album with only 3 DnB tracks on it? A bit disappointing. No doubt that those 3 tracks are awesome, but I would've liked to see more. Especially as some of the dubstep tracks are a bit whack (that Hard tune is a joke, plus that one with guitars and shit, sounds awful).

So good job Breakage, incredible production skills as always, but yeah, not feeling it as dnb album of the year.

loving this album at the mo.. got my vote as best album of the year but saying that year is young! and of course it couldn't really count as a DnB album

Back
Top Bottom