breakage album gonna be BIG

dubstep gives me a big floppy one too, but the quality of this album is gonna be too much, you wait and see. breakage is so much better at doing the dubstep/dnb thing than any other producer. benny page? fuck that shit, just coz he can use a wobble bassline at a different bpm doesn't make it good music. tech itch, he doesn't know what he's doing, to go from nasty, heavy dnb to slightly moody dubstep makes me die a little inside. even guys kryptic minds and leon swith and skynet, who are massively influencial to me, don't know how to keep their integrity when switching over. breakage does. his style was made cross genres

well looking forward to this album!!! beakage is a badman.. got run em out the other day and can't stop playin it!!!

dubstep gives me a big floppy one too, but the quality of this album is gonna be too much, you wait and see. breakage is so much better at doing the dubstep/dnb thing than any other producer. benny page? fuck that shit, just coz he can use a wobble bassline at a different bpm doesn't make it good music. tech itch, he doesn't know what he's doing, to go from nasty, heavy dnb to slightly moody dubstep makes me die a little inside. even guys kryptic minds and leon swith and skynet, who are massively influencial to me, don't know how to keep their integrity when switching over. breakage does. his style was made cross genres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoabVM4DokQ

I beg to differ?

YO SAFETY

some of Kryptic minds' dubstep is some of the best stuff they have ever made IMO

I love their D&B and would love it if an album came out but they are actually making dubstep with a low propper b line and when its played on a big system the production quality stands out compared to pretty much any other dubstep tune

YO SAFETY

some of Kryptic minds' dubstep is some of the best stuff they have ever made IMO

I love their D&B and would love it if an album came out but they are actually making dubstep with a low propper b line and when its played on a big system the production quality stands out compared to pretty much any other dubstep tune

YO SAM* I HEAR YA. KRYPTIC MINDS ARE QUALITY NON STOP. BUT THEY WERE DUTTY BADMEN, I THINK NOW THEY'RE JUST BADMEN

Hard is an anthem, i have been rewinding Benji B's 1xtra show from a couple weeks back and rinsing this tune, can't get enough.

Breakage is big, can't wait for the album to drop.

Whatever the bpm, if it sounds good i'm all over it, Breakage is moving with the times, creating tunes that cross the genres and he ain't feared to do so.

Big ups!

Really lookin forward to some new breakage material. He's really the only one that does it for me from the dubstep headz. Defo guna catch him in second room @ Metalheadz in the arches on the 20th. Big night ahead!

not sure that newham generals version ('hard') is released...but the breakage tune they spit over is 'Together' just to clarify.

breakage is too deep, man is a serious producer. check 'higher' on the flip to his new release 'run 'em out ft. roots manuva'

one of his best qualities is that he's constantly bringin out tunes from both spectrums, never focussin too much on either dnb or dubstep...and kills it almost every time.

Back
Top Bottom