Break - We Are The People / Midnite Classic

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Future Classic imo. Featuring MC Fats and Cleveland Watkiss.

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vin...fats-and-cleveland-watkiss-–-we-arethe-people

301481-1.jpg

loving this.

must be the most mediocre release of Break in recent times. guy has not progressed his sound (as in trying something else) within the last 3 years. really sad.

must be the most mediocre release of Break in recent times. guy has not progressed his sound (as in trying something else) within the last 3 years. really sad.

Fuck me fans complain when an artist changes their sound and fans complain when they don't.

Honestly...

Fuck me fans complain when an artist changes their sound and fans complain when they don't.

Honestly...

nothing worse then an artist repeating himself imo imo. always been on this side of the opinion.
p.s I'm certainly in the minority, but I think Break stood still in the creativity area.

nothing worse then an artist repeating himself imo imo. always been on this side of the opinion.
p.s I'm certainly in the minority, but I think Break stood still in the creativity area.

Ah it wasn't a dig at you personally mate, just made me chuckle.. No one is ever happy :P

usually tend to avoid tunes with vocals, not minding this though..last vocal tunes i could bare was break free your mind and calbre intalex run away

Back
Top Bottom