Break V Dillinja

Moskit

:rodigan:
@ Warning this Saturday...

I... Just... Errr...

How will/would this work?

Surely it means Dillinja can't play horrible jump-up & have to play a load of old stuff?

I have to say, I am intrigued.

Used to be a Warning regular but ain't been for a year or so.

Might reach...

Also, in a similar veign I saw a night a Lemington Spa with Logistics V Hazard on...

I like the idea of these cross style sets alot in theory, stop the whole segregation between the "sub-genres" n all that, but will they actually work?

Opinions please?

@ Warning this Saturday...

I... Just... Errr...

How will/would this work?

Surely it means Dillinja can't play horrible jump-up & have to play a load of old stuff?

I have to say, I am intrigued.

Used to be a Warning regular but ain't been for a year or so.

Might reach...

Also, in a similar veign I saw a night a Lemington Spa with Logistics V Hazard on...

I like the idea of these cross style sets alot in theory, stop the whole segregation between the "sub-genres" n all that, but will they actually work?

Opinions please?

Matt (Logistics) is great, he has everything and plays everything. From the cheesiest cheese to the hardest tech. I've no doubt that, that would work. But I can't see a DJ playing something else then his regular stuff just because he's playing b2b with some other DJ.
Usually you got most of the sub-genres covered at a night so it doesn't really matter, but playing b2b is definitely fun for the DJ.

Dillinja is capable off playin some hard type of tunes, will be a very interestin set and hope this night comes out on cdpak.

im really really hoping dillinja does'nt fuck this set up , could be so good if he plays some decent tunes , guess i'll find out saturday , gonna be a big night

I need to find out set times, cus' usually room 2 is deeper, but they got Crissy Criss etc this time...

Would only really be reaching for Andy, Friction & to see how this turns out.

I hope they play a proper b2b set & Dillinja draws deeper, saying that, I can't remember the last time I heard him play & he didn't clang a large percentage of mixes.

Meh.

See how I feel Saturday...

Back
Top Bottom