Break - Temptations / Right Now - Symmetry

TheNitwits

VIP Junglist
10409643_749928798395405_8750608989479317523_n.jpg

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/break/temptations/drum_and_bass/7733137.html

release 22 december

Looks like it to me

I doubt it. The past three releases I would not of picked up if they were pressed. Good call by Break IMO.

He's been working on an LP that's supposed to be released next year. These past couple releases seem to me to be the rejected B sides of that LP.

I doubt it. The past three releases I would not of picked up if they were pressed. Good call by Break IMO.

He's been working on an LP that's supposed to be released next year. These past couple releases seem to me to be the rejected B sides of that LP.

Blasphemy. This single and the one from Boston should have been pressed for sure.

good news on Symmetry vinyl...

Mako Utopia
17 hrs ·
Just finished my tune for Symmetry Recordings, coming to a piece of vinyl near you soon. Is officially the most bonkers tune I've done but we like it. Big ups Charleston and the Charlestonators worldwide. Your dancing style is appreciated here in Bristol.

For anyone interested on watching how this track came together, and how Mr Break produces for that matter. I found it quite entertaining to watch

Last edited by a moderator:

For anyone interested on watching how this track came together, and how Mr Break produces for that matter. I found it quite entertaining to watch

The seminar / lecture he did where he broke down Steam Train was sick as well, may have to grab this too

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom