Break - Temptations / Right Now - Symmetry

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Looks like it to me
I doubt it. The past three releases I would not of picked up if they were pressed. Good call by Break IMO.

He's been working on an LP that's supposed to be released next year. These past couple releases seem to me to be the rejected B sides of that LP.

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
I doubt it. The past three releases I would not of picked up if they were pressed. Good call by Break IMO.

He's been working on an LP that's supposed to be released next year. These past couple releases seem to me to be the rejected B sides of that LP.
Blasphemy. This single and the one from Boston should have been pressed for sure.

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
good news on Symmetry vinyl...

Mako Utopia
17 hrs ·
Just finished my tune for Symmetry Recordings, coming to a piece of vinyl near you soon. Is officially the most bonkers tune I've done but we like it. Big ups Charleston and the Charlestonators worldwide. Your dancing style is appreciated here in Bristol.

Kondition

For anyone interested on watching how this track came together, and how Mr Break produces for that matter. I found it quite entertaining to watch

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist

For anyone interested on watching how this track came together, and how Mr Break produces for that matter. I found it quite entertaining to watch
The seminar / lecture he did where he broke down Steam Train was sick as well, may have to grab this too

Last edited by a moderator: