Break - Tell Me [unknown - dnaudio?]

No, he's more in the No U-Turn kind of deep tunes. This one is more Fabio's style, though, very smooth. Just shows his versatility!

He's had releases on Eastside and No U-Turn, but I think that his latest "Breathless/Deliverance" on his own DNAudio label with Hydro and his "Positive/Negative bw. Hearing Voices" on Commercial Suicide are his best that are out (y)

Yer Break is one of my fav producers of the past year. He can mix up his style's nicely, 'Positive Negative' was a wicked piece by him it came out on Commercial Suicide a few months back. Also Freeagent check out some of his older stuff on A Sides Eastside Recordings you'll love them trust!!

Yes, I have his stuff on Eastside, Break-Out EP is tops, something that 1992 would like as there are loads of old school influences.

And Steve, he uses breakbeat loops, very creatively with lots of switches, yet maintains a musical sound (y)

freeagent said:
Yes, I have his stuff on Eastside, Break-Out EP is tops, something that 1992 would like as there are loads of old school influences.

And Steve, he uses breakbeat loops, very creatively with lots of switches, yet maintains a musical sound (y)

All about the switch in styles he's bad when linking up with the rest of the DnA Audio crew can't wait to hear his frothcoming projects with Silent Witness!!

Back
Top Bottom