break neck in march!!!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
dunno whether I can say too much about the line up, except that its my favourite MC and a baddddd headlining DJ....
oh and myself , boh!!!

:slayer: :slayer:
cant fuckin wait, gives me enough of an excuse to get some new tunage!
been wantin to play breakneck for time now !
booooooh!

oh and CONTEXTMAGUK (the mag im workin on) website is nearly up and runnin (well sort of)
the website will feature listings etc etc and will show you whats in the magazine also gives people a chance to get involved wether it be writing articles or whatever.

oh we are looking for photographers, if you know anyone gimme a shout

BIGUP!

cant wait fo march 26!

lokki said:
dunno whether I can say too much about the line up, except that its my favourite MC and a baddddd headlining DJ....
oh and myself , boh!!!

booooooh!

oh and CONTEXTMAGUK (the mag im workin on) website is nearly up and runnin (well sort of)
the website will feature listings etc etc and will show you whats in the magazine also gives people a chance to get involved wether it be writing articles or whatever.

BIGUP!

cant wait fo march 26!

Sounds likes it's gonna be another rough one bigup to all Breakneck :slayer:

:rolleyes:
lokki said:
oh and myself , boh!!!

booooooh!

BIGUP!

cant wait fo march 26!
wat is the line up for march breakneck wat have you got instore for us ....... :bone:

You know this, realllly looking forward to seeing the headlining act for March. I can't see any reason why it can't be made public yet, but who knows, might be worth locking it down for a bit..

That said, Shy FX has been knocking some some sick shit recently, and I'm sure he has more up his sleeve. Longside one of my favourite MC's, Eksman, the 27th is gonna be the bomb.

Also looking forward to hearing the Risque mang, Jay Walker..

Breakneck is definetly a good look for 2004, big up all involved!

That said, Shy FX has been knocking some some sick shit recently, and I'm sure he has more up his sleeve. Longside one of my favourite MC's, Eksman, the 27th is gonna be the bomb.

Looking forward to the one like Jay working those double drops to full effect sure he's going to have them eating out of the palm of his hands!! :rave:

sdm@work

Sayber
Looking forward to the one like Jay working those double drops to full effect sure he's going to have them eating out of the palm of his hands!!

I was thinkin bout playing a nice vocal liquid selection - gentle bubblin' funk :-/ :tut: :|

YEAH RIGHT!!!

R-R-R-R-oll on the Original Ebony Dubster & Eksy.

Really lookin forward to CONTEXTMAGUK - I think when its fully up-an-runnin' it should get a 'Sticky' thread on here (Hint Hint!) ;)

lokki
booooooh!

Innit! Spent too damn much already this month! Been going down to Breakneck for long-ting now, an always said how safe it would be to play there! :thumbs:

Got the best tune lined up, all im saying is.....

:lighter:

MC3D - If youre out there in Espanol, PM me bro, i got something that might be of interest to you... ;)

Come on guys I wanna know who's playing in March. No doubt I will be there whoever is playing :p

fresh & fearless for £8 baby:bone:
april is gonna be the one though - cant wait to tell what we've got in store. even the peeps that think they know have no idea. some very special bizniz this year :gslayer:

Last edited:
DJ Fatal said:
i went to the bookies and the chances off pendulum appearing in april look good. i bet its a wrong'en tho
It's not, I just found out :]

sdm said:
It's not, I just found out :]

knowledge_is_power.jpg

Back
Top Bottom