16876-1.jpg

WARM COMMUNICATIONS

WARM030

Out Sept 8 - 12" & DIGITAL

BREAK

TRACKLISTING:

A. BREAK - COMING 4 U
AA. MAKO - WHAT A LITTLE MOONLIGHT CAN DO [BREAK REMIX]

Vibing off of light, layered keys and female R&B coos, Break gives us a rolling five minutes of pure A-side. Not to be lost in the air, a thickly chopped break plays overtop sub bass as filter resonances enter at the offsides, carefully touching on the interplay of voice and gated percussion. This is a rattling piece that's as much deep house as it is liquid step.

Break's take on Mako's recent Billie Holiday homage bounces its bass and hi-freq drums between two densely layered snare notes. Splices of tape-delayed voice dither off into an empty jazz-space, leaving a heavy analog-sounding synth, motes of vinyl dust and a closing section that fades just before returning to the tonic—ready for the final phase of your mix.

it's on iTunes now. will be everywhere else shortly. had a last minute artwork issue which put the digital off by a day. keep checking ;) sorry for the inconvenience

it's on iTunes now. will be everywhere else shortly. had a last minute artwork issue which put the digital off by a day. keep checking ;) sorry for the inconvenience

Not on ITunes here in the US yet? Couldn't find it. I'll check back later.

Hmmm it pulls up on my end. Will be up either way here shortly

Cool. Good lookin out EHL. Yeah all the other albums came up, in which I am going to pan through since it's new to me, but this hasn't yet but I'll check back. I checked like two minutes after you posted the info. Ez

Back
Top Bottom