Break LP 2015

Literally don't think I can wait any longer for Simpler Times, that track is just pure sex.
The sampler will be out on the 10th July, so very very soon!

Last edited:
sampler releases friday on digital, i haven't been this hyped up for a release in a LONG LONG time, simpler times is SUCH A TUNE

edit: did not see SteveR94 already posted the date, oops

how people can get so excited about a decade long use of the same drums & bassline patches in another variation is a mystery to me.
not saying it's bad music but come on I'm surely not the only one who hear's just that? right?

how people can get so excited about a decade long use of the same drums & bassline patches in another variation is a mystery to me.
not saying it's bad music but come on I'm surely not the only one who hear's just that? right?
When everyone else IS clearly excited, clearly you're wrong.

yeah, same drums and bass for sure...but the clever arrangement and different vibes created from tune to tune from Break keeps his sound fresh. He has absolutely nailed the 'have your own, recognisable sound' without it becoming boring for me. Each to their own - but I basically thrash every Break record I can get my hands on...

The flipside of this 12" is the best Break roller for a while

Drums don't sound too punchy and overcooked like some of the newer stuff

yeah, same drums and bass for sure...but the clever arrangement and different vibes created from tune to tune from Break keeps his sound fresh. He has absolutely nailed the 'have your own, recognisable sound' without it becoming boring for me. Each to their own - but I basically thrash every Break record I can get my hands on...

Pretty much hit the nail on the head here. His sound and groove is sooo addictive, I think a about a 1/4 of my collection is just Break records

When everyone else IS clearly excited, clearly you're wrong.
lol come off it

*Grabs popcorn*
This is gonna be interesting.. let the battle begin! :teeth:

You can't really argue a point like that on a Break thread! Understandable point though, Im someone who likes peoples 'sounds' and doesn't get tired of them, it's just when people admire someone like Break who definitely recycles a lot of things, then they moan about Calyx & T for doing the same thing! V much looking forward to this LP on the other hand!!

You can't really argue a point like that on a Break thread! Understandable point though, Im someone who likes peoples 'sounds' and doesn't get tired of them, it's just when people admire someone like Break who definitely recycles a lot of things, then they moan about Calyx & T for doing the same thing! V much looking forward to this LP on the other hand!!
I was going to mention about C&T, as my example of having a recognisable sound BUT not varying the output enough before it gets boring...as soon as they do a tune that has a bit of originality we all rate the heck out of it, but thats few and far between. But with Break, there's barely a tune I don't like (I dig pretty much all of them lol)

Back
Top Bottom