Break-Love So True

So good!

Die said something about a 'Symmetry album'. Don't get me wrong, a mixed-artist Symmetry album would be big, but, I'm praying he meant a Break album on Symmetry!

Wicked vibe on this tune

pretty sure ive heard there is gonna be a v/a compilation on Symmetry actually.

on Octane & DLR's status on facebook last week:-

Break, Octane & DLR - New track featuring on the Symmetry various artists album coming to a cinema near you soon! watch this space!
&
get the likes of the page up to 5000 and we'll stick some sneaky video audio up
in the comments

http://www.facebook.com/octanedlr

I recon Ulterior Motive & Code 3 - Yeti & Need For Mirrors - Domo might also make it onto this LP as they are both also lined up for Symmetry

'ol charlie shud keep symmetry his own tunes. maybe the odd need for mirrors.

IMO

So good!

Die said something about a 'Symmetry album'. Don't get me wrong, a mixed-artist Symmetry album would be big, but, I'm praying he meant a Break album on Symmetry!

I'm sure he's already working on his next LP seeing as his last one came out November 2010. Bet we'll see something at the end of 2013. In the meantime a V/A Symmetry LP sounds interesting

Really looking forward to that VA Symmetry LP, label is pure quality. Love how Break is always pushing that rolling bassy sound, and big up on bringing out tunes for upcoming badmen like Villem, Emperor, Sato and Xtrah

Back
Top Bottom