Break - Is this what you want

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
i just heard this song on a mix this week, how long has it been out for, its amazing.

It's coming on the symmetry EP

Tracklist:

Hooked up
All around
Is this what you want?
Jungle step
Last chance (feat. Kyo)
Traits
Reach out
Symmetrics

Dunno when though, should be available on mp3 around the same time as vinyl release.
I think it's scheduled for release towards the end of october, so promos should be in 2-3 weeks.

Don't quote me on anything i'v said though :teeth:

It's already on the forthcoming section on chemical. Yeh you're probably right Phat Controller, 2 weeks till promos I reckon. All over this LP man, proper sick.

Has this already promo'd?

It says sold out on chemical, as if it's been stock and all gone. That's what sold out means. That theres none left etc etc etc

HAVE I MISSED IT :O

Has this already promo'd?

It says sold out on chemical, as if it's been stock and all gone. That's what sold out means. That theres none left etc etc etc

HAVE I MISSED IT :O

They've done this with loads of forthcoming releases...Salvation LP, RA Remixes etc etc. Just to let people know it will be released soon I guess...?

MORE IMPORTANTLY IS. WHATS THE SCOOP N THAT ELECTRO/HOUSE TUNE HE PLAYS IN THAT MIX...RIGHT BEFORE THIS TUNE

Does any1 know the name of the Break tune on Andy C's global gathering set. He brings in Loud and Dirty on it. Does the same mix on Bournemouth set? Ta for any help- i bet its on the album...

Back
Top Bottom