Break feat. Nico - Salvage

Love 'Everything Counts' as it's something different from Break

Nice and relaxed vibe to it

Love 'Everything Counts' as it's something different from Break

Nice and relaxed vibe to it

Defo this.

Taking nothing away from Break as he is super-talented & I love that "dark jungley" vibe he brings to his material & remixes of late & they always do damage etc etc...

But it can be... Kinda predictable, alot of the time.

Defo this.

Taking nothing away from Break as he is super-talented & I love that "dark jungley" vibe he brings to his material & remixes of late & they always do damage etc etc...

But it can be... Kinda predictable, alot of the time.

SEB COE SAYS GET OUT!!!!

coe_jowell438.jpg

Seb Coe is a predictable white mug, like Break. :)

Hahaha. You are a cunt ;)

I know what you mean though. Some of his tunes can be a tad samey. But his shit tunes are normally better better than most peoples good tunes. Break knows how to make D&B. Possibly the best drums in the game. I'd love to learn how he gets them to sound as tight and percussive as they do

To much by break will be the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i believe that is Ft. Calyx & TeeBee

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

Whatever you think of him there can be no argument that his drums are the best

i wouldn't say "teh best" there just compressed to shit. Saying that i do love a bit of pots & pans

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha. You are a cunt ;)

I know what you mean though. Some of his tunes can be a tad samey. But his shit tunes are normally better better than most peoples good tunes. Break knows how to make D&B. Possibly the best drums in the game. I'd love to learn how he gets them to sound as tight and percussive as they do

Damn straight man, my mates live with Hydro who obviously did alot of early colabs with him & some of the unreleased shit he's played us from back in the day & recent is simply unbelieveable drums wise...

He's got his sound & it ain't shabby in the slightest, so you can't knock him & i'm not, i'd just love to hear him do something different with his skills.

Colab with Dom & Roland, Teebee or Gridlok would be immense.

I can't wait to hear that shizzle!

Anybody got whoredio?

I'm gonna speak to Dave after work...

Back
Top Bottom