Break/Die Grand Funk Hustle Ep

I don't get it, we're not posting from our high horses about the fact we play on wax. Just trying to get an update on a big release.

shitmemes.png

in other news....

still forthcoming on chemical for like 2 weeks now, what the fuck dsb. these tunes are long forgotten, and im sure they couldve shifted decent units if it had been released at a similar time to digi

i dont know how the wax heads put up with all this shit, the scene is so digital focused now, its almost pointless trying to swim against the current.
What with subtitles sacking it off, and the price of a 12" tune, I seriously commend you guys for still cracking on. I converted at the start of the year and really have not looked back, sadly.

Still gonna buy the vinyl tbh, been rinsing Deep Search and GFH on CD and still like them (especially Deep Search) so that proves they have some lastability

i loved these tracks when i first heard them but now im not bothered and doubt they will get airing anytime soon.

Still gonna buy the vinyl tbh, been rinsing Deep Search and GFH on CD and still like them (especially Deep Search) so that proves they have some lastability
will still buy too...but this is a classic example of how the labels are fucking themselves with vinyl sales - they will release this finally, sell 1/3 of what they thought and then go "vinyl's dead, bruv". Doesn't seem too dead with how fast the Scavenger promo's sold out...at least Ram know how to market their product without undervaluing it (can't say the same for Vision most of the time unfortunately)

will still buy too...but this is a classic example of how the labels are fucking themselves with vinyl sales - they will release this finally, sell 1/3 of what they thought and then go "vinyl's dead, bruv". Doesn't seem too dead with how fast the Scavenger promo's sold out...at least Ram know how to market their product without undervaluing it (can't say the same for Vision most of the time unfortunately)

This. and its annoying cos not only are they actively saying 'vinyls dead bruvv' when its clearly not, but in turn its actually killing vinyl by persuading people to go digital. im not too much of a fan of some of the latest ram stuff but nuff respect to that lot for putting out vinyl promos before digital download and fully supporting all of us still using the format....and guess wot? they sell pretty nicely too! i hope DSB learn from their mistakes on this release.

Back
Top Bottom