Break/Die Grand Funk Hustle Ep

wtf dsb??

whats with releasing digi's before vinyl? if theyre gonna do it, they couldve just released digis fucking months ago. if this isnt coming out on wax i am severely dissapoint:mad:

If this doesnt see a vinyl release i will then 100 % turn my back on vinyl and just buy some CDJ's

DJ Die Vinyl coming soon

thank god...still, a lot of labels have been releasing digi's pre-vinyl, doesnt make sense to me? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ Die Vinyl coming soon

thank god...still, a lot of labels have been releasing digi's pre-vinyl, doesnt make sense to me? :S

Yeah there are a few ones... but it depends sometimes it might be just an exclusivity for a single store and obviously there might be the possibility of a misspress but the product was uploaded some time ago so I expect they were already mastered at that time!

It's clear that vinyl is a far smaller market nowadays then mp3 and if you plan a certain date for whatever reason and you can't make that with vinyl you'll still stick to it from a label perspective (if that makes sense ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
news just in from a reliable source... Shy FX have decided to move supplier .. theyve decided to go to Pias Distribution which rarely does any DnB or Dubstep whatsoever.

Now its just a waiting game.. i reckon its going to be a while till this comes out on vinyl lads..

news just in from a reliable source... Shy FX have decided to move supplier .. theyve decided to go to Pias Distribution which rarely does any DnB or Dubstep whatsoever.

Now its just a waiting game.. i reckon its going to be a while till this comes out on vinyl lads..

big hairy bollocks.

that is all.

Bought this saturday, played it that eve, wicked vide on the title track and the whole EP is on par.

Large up to them on this one, seriously big release.

Serato or CDs mate depending on how the mood takes me, serato usually...

Loved vinyl but farr to many draw backs for me, just cant compete when you are playing out all the time :(

Back
Top Bottom