Break - Desting Comes Rissing EP

i was actually not too bovvered about this e.p. i'm finding at the moment that i can't get into any tune until the ewun e.p comes out. haven't even wanted to buy a record for two months including this. sorry fes, i know you were looking for some love for it.

i was actually not too bovvered about this e.p. i'm finding at the moment that i can't get into any tune until the ewun e.p comes out. haven't even wanted to buy a record for two months including this. sorry fes, i know you were looking for some love for it.
you know what...ima let u get it and hear it loud

pm'd

such a bad ep. not a cack track. and the 2nd disc being orange is just pure sex magic.
seriously love this.
serioudly love break.

and that enigma (calibre remix) that's just come out is phat. the flip is wicked too.

i have a massive hard on for break, big time.

Made a thread about this a couple months ago. It's such a firin' EP man, not a waste track on the whole thing. Break is constantly killing it at the mo.

I dig break a lot dont get it wrong now, but I still think if you'd record a mixtape with break tunes ONLY it would be pretty boring. Heavy EP none the less.

I dig break a lot dont get it wrong now, but I still think if you'd record a mixtape with break tunes ONLY it would be pretty boring. Heavy EP none the less.

Same as anyone - there's no way I'd want to hear a whole mixtape of just one of any of my favourite producers...

ye, everyone loves break tunes because there: fun to mix, have lots of variation, rinsing precution that compliment any mix your trying to roll out, plus you can drop them wherever

if only other producers put a little more work into there variation and drum edits

Back
Top Bottom