Break - Break RAM EP

Marcus Alkemist

VIP Junglist
A forthcoming 4-track extended play with some powerful tunes that have seen no real playouts asides from Andy C and a select few other artists. Forthcoming, hopefully within the coming months (but from what I've heard the EP is still unfinished) on RAM Records.

And since no one has done so previously, here are some YouTube clips of the three tracks confirmed for the RAM EP.

All clips are ripped from Andy C's Nightlife 5 at 320kbps. All come with a 720p option. :)

Breakfast
Hot Love
Get Hot

Thoughts?

For me, Breakfast is a massive favourite!

Last edited by a moderator:
im really digging the recent song out on utopia, break at his best but theses arnt too special really, i guess its got the ram sound though if thats what your after

this tickles my fancies greatly

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

how annoying.. not much point in having high quality clips when its being double dropped with rock it subfocus!!

Last edited:
Hot Love is huge. The little swing its got is pure Break

Breakfast is bad too. Although I'm sure I heard that tune on a Break set from 2009....

Hot love is massive, gonna have so much fun mixing it. Not too sure on the others yet, need better audio really. I'm sure they're gonna be bad though.

this tickles my fancies greatly

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

how annoying.. not much point in having high quality clips when its being double dropped with rock it subfocus!!

I know, sorry :/
The only other video for Hot Love is one where Visionary 'Badman (Serum VIP Mix)' is double dropped with it.

kinda agree, not his best work, still good tunes but they don't really do that much for me. personally nearly all the tracks on resistance where better than these

which is why i want the 4th tune to be big

kinda agree, not his best work, still good tunes but they don't really do that much for me. personally nearly all the tracks on resistance where better than these

which is why i want the 4th tune to be big

its gotta be a big 4th tune to make this EP worth buying. Especially on vinyl.

Back
Top Bottom