Break - 10 Years of Symmetry LP

I still batter Slimeville so interested to hear the remix. Remember the mantra when the audio previews come out 'Please don't suck. Please don't suck'

Or at the very least 'Please don't leave me disappointed'

I still batter Slimeville so interested to hear the remix. Remember the mantra when the audio previews come out 'Please don't suck. Please don't suck'

Or at the very least 'Please don't leave me disappointed'

Pretty stoked for the Slimeville remix aswell. I am expecting madness

:applause::applause:
azyNkD.gif

stupidest decision ever (again).
why put the sampler tunes on the album record, when it makes people less likely to buy the sampler, and also crams the 3x12" release with 2 tunes a side again? So disappointed...might even have to flag buying this now, as much as I like some of these tunes. I just never end up playing the 2 tunes a side 33's in the club at all, for various reasons explained in multiple threads :mad:

why put the sampler tunes on the album record, when it makes people less likely to buy the sampler, and also crams the 3x12" release with 2 tunes a side again? So disappointed...might even have to flag buying this now, as much as I like some of these tunes. I just never end up playing the 2 tunes a side 33's in the club at all, for various reasons explained in multiple threads :mad:

Don't wanna come across as a dick but come on, surely you should realise by now that you're very lucky to even be getting tunes on vinyl - I can't quote costs myself but it is a costly product, so labels do want to add more tunes to make it more viable. You say you've complained multiple times but don't you think it's now best to suck it up and deal with it?

giphy.gif

Hier hören Sie elende kleine Schlampe stöhnt, niemand gibt eine fliegende verdammte Scheiße über deine Fotze ersten Welt Probleme in Bezug auf die Drehzahl dieser Datensätze, während der Rest der Scheibe Jockey Brüderlichkeit gelernt, überaus leicht auf 33 zurück in den frühen 90er Jahren mischen aber du immer noch hier wehleidig bist & weinen wie meine Tochter nach der 70. Mal, dass ich Schädel ihre Seele in Vergessenheit gefickt...

& gerade wie mit ihr, während sie verlegen war, Blutungen & wehleidig - niemand kümmert sich ficken - jetzt bitte dem Rest von uns einen Gefallen tun & schließen Ihre verdammt krebsartige Falle über diesem völliger Schwachsinn.

Dir treu,

Josef

Don't wanna come across as a dick but come on, surely you should realise by now that you're very lucky to even be getting tunes on vinyl - I can't quote costs myself but it is a costly product, so labels do want to add more tunes to make it more viable. You say you've complained multiple times but don't you think it's now best to suck it up and deal with it?
you don't think having the same tunes pressed on the sampler and main album is a dumb idea?

edit: and yeah, I know it is a costly process, and that I am lucky these days that these releases are getting pressed....which makes it more frustrating that labels keep making silly mistakes like this. Oh well - I'm sure their lost revenue on the sampler will be taken up by all of us vinyl DJ's who buy that (but who's gonna make up for all of us not buying the main album then?)

Hmm, I like 'Who Got The Funk', apart from that this compo is all a bit meh...

Agree, pressing the same tune twice is stupid, especially when it results in some other tunes not being pressed at all, but I'm sure that's not what is actually happening here?

Remember we had this discussion with Break's album last year? Also with the Quadrant, Iris & Kid Hops LP? If I'm not wrong it turned out the previews on Redeye didn't correspond to the actual tunes pressed?

This is so much better than Simpler Times! Liking 8 of the 10 tunes off the samples so far and will be bagging :) I'm over the whole 33 rpm debate thing unless it's more than 2 tunes a side, then I tend to steer clear

Hmm, I like 'Who Got The Funk', apart from that this compo is all a bit meh...

Agree, pressing the same tune twice is stupid, especially when it results in some other tunes not being pressed at all, but I'm sure that's not what is actually happening here?

Remember we had this discussion with Break's album last year? Also with the Quadrant, Iris & Kid Hops LP? If I'm not wrong it turned out the previews on Redeye didn't correspond to the actual tunes pressed?

Free Your Mind and Simpler Times were pressed on each of the samplers and the album vinyl (Brand New and Top Shooter were sampler exclusives). That made a little more sense...you are right that there was confusion over the Quadrant and Iris album, and the samples on Redeye confused things by making it look like they were pressing the same tunes on the sampler on the album, which they weren't (which they actually responded themselves saying something like "Nah we're not doing that - it wouldn't make sense").

To be fair, I have jumped to conclusions with the Redeye listing again (I haven't seen any official artwork or release info to compare it to), so I hope like heck its just had the digital album T/L put up as samples for the 3x12" by accident...

Back
Top Bottom