jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
fine work indeed, kate cant be allowed on board of course after the whole titanic debacle, its bad luck to bring women, save for a ships whore. on second thought do bring her, she would make a fine fine addition to the crew indeed.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i luv keira, you seen the picture she did for the anti fur campaign? even soaked in piss sitting in the filthiest urinal she looks good enough to eat. or is that the real reason, either way, we must 'low' keira

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
So we're gunna go on a big Celebrity kidnapping spree beforehand then, I'll keep with the classy woman vibe we seem to be going with and put Natalie Portman in my black sack.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you know i always get those two confused. theyre not the same then? were they both in star wars (last three)?

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It is a phrase, its always perplexed me aswell, but it is the correct term to use I can assure you.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
hahah I was editing the badboy.

RAZED

It's shocking how many places have spelt it wrong in the internet when reporting the riots.

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
OK OK razed it is, but I'm gunna be watching your posts like a hawk from this moment on Ozmatic, like a fucking hawk

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist