Brand New WuTang

Idk I love when I hear Wu on beats like this, even though it's only mixtape quality, being perfectly mastered was never their style; they made distortion fashionable in hiphop

Idk I love when I hear Wu on beats like this, even though it's only mixtape quality, being perfectly mastered was never their style; they made distortion fashionable in hiphop
na mate i meant dirt as in sick.

its a decent enough beat just wasnt too impressed with the verses, tbh wasnt when i first heard em' it never been 1 of my faves so a new mix aint really gonna change that.

not slating em, i rep wu over basically all other mc's. most peeps on here know that already, heres hoping they drop another lp soon...maybe with 1 or 2 of those dilla beats?

dont think rza would allow it though.

Rza has allowed a lot of dilla beats on there solo albums when he still does all the exec producing. Im not 100% sure, but there just trying to help mah dukes as i guess shes not doing so good and apparently dilla was never really rich from the game, its only right these beats get used for the cause

Rza has allowed a lot of dilla beats on there solo albums when he still does all the exec producing. Im not 100% sure, but there just trying to help mah dukes as i guess shes not doing so good and apparently dilla was never really rich from the game, its only right these beats get used for the cause
tbh house of flying daggers shits on most of rza's beats from the last 10 years.

you'd think dilla's mom would be doing alright from royalties and such, unless she's being screwed out of them.

Back
Top Bottom