Brand new Uncle Dugs #RCFF Annual double CD out today (pre sale)

Uncle Dugs

Uncle Dugs #RCFF Annual double CD released today..!!

Calling all Junglists, make sure you are one of the first to get your hands on my brand new #RCFF Annual double CD which is up for pre sale through Music Mondays as of today..

This isn’t your usual Jungle compilation mix CD, this is exactly what you would expect from a CD mixed by me.. 40 Ribena Jungle bangers across 2 discs with not an anthem in sight,, loadsa massive tunes but no anthems..

Disc 1 is made up of some of the greatest underground jazzy rollers and amen tearout tunes of the mid 90’s while Disc 2 is a straight up Jungle bangers mix with music from Andy C, Dillinja, Tom & Jerry, DJ Krust, Alex Reece, Dr S Gachet, Remarc, Randall, Da Maytrix, Lemon D, King Of The Jungle, Danny Breaks and bundles more…

This CD is limited to just 500 copies with each of them personally signed by me before being posted out,, pre orders taken now will be dispatched for delivery on Monday 15th December to make sure they are delivered in time for Xmas..

If you love your Jungle then this will be right up your street, just check the tracklist, every tune a banger from start to finish..!!

Pre order your signed copy of Uncle Dugs #RCFF Annual now from: https://musicmondays.databeats.com/cd/mmcd007

Peace,, Dugs...

RCFFTHEANNUAL_CDFRONT2_zpsc5bc425d.jpg

Big track list although I do think there are some anthems in there!

Droppin Science 1 has to be an anthem?

Back
Top Bottom