Brand new producer/track

Yeah, I probably should have described it as a d&b influenced track - It's mainly the BPM and snares that take it away from that area, but I'm still interested to hear what d&b fans make of it as I guess its closer to that than most other styles... If anyone thinks it sounds more like something else let me know! :)
My next two tracks are both more heavily d&b influenced and I'll try to get one of those up here when it's finished.
Cheers for the reply tho, Matt

I think its a new style of DNB more!! but its ruff... novice sounding ... and u should take care about the counterpahses on the bass freq .... the track is wicked, its like a jumpop dnb style!! u hsuld better mix it take care about the levels, some sounds we can hear them also if they are not loud=))

Thanks very much for the feedback, much appreciated, that’s just the sort of stuff I need! The mp3 conversion has added to some of the roughness but I agree there’s a few things in that mix which could be adjusted. It’s only my first track so I’ll do another mix down when I’ve got a bit more experience…
Glad you liked it tho – Cheers for taking the time… New track should be up here soonish!

Back
Top Bottom