Brand new producer/track

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Mattyboy, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Mattyboy

Mattyboy New Member

Hi. I'm a new producer and I've just put an MP3 of my first d&b track up at
    http://www.matthewstrangis.com/mp3s.html

Please feel free to check it out. I'd really appreciate hearing your views on it, so any feedback would be great thanks!

Cheers
    Matt

2. shdw

shdw trance'n'bass lover

Doesn't sound much like DNB.

3. Mattyboy

Mattyboy New Member

Yeah, I probably should have described it as a d&b influenced track - It's mainly the BPM and snares that take it away from that area, but I'm still interested to hear what d&b fans make of it as I guess its closer to that than most other styles... If anyone thinks it sounds more like something else let me know! :)
    My next two tracks are both more heavily d&b influenced and I'll try to get one of those up here when it's finished.
    Cheers for the reply tho, Matt

4. RR Jack

RR Jack New Member

I think its a new style of DNB more!! but its ruff... novice sounding ... and u should take care about the counterpahses on the bass freq .... the track is wicked, its like a jumpop dnb style!! u hsuld better mix it take care about the levels, some sounds we can hear them also if they are not loud=))

5. Mattyboy

Mattyboy New Member

Thanks very much for the feedback, much appreciated, that’s just the sort of stuff I need! The mp3 conversion has added to some of the roughness but I agree there’s a few things in that mix which could be adjusted. It’s only my first track so I’ll do another mix down when I’ve got a bit more experience…
    Glad you liked it tho – Cheers for taking the time… New track should be up here soonish!