Brand new guv!!!

I'm sorry but look at the picture of his studio, then listen to his tunes.

There is something going wrong somewhere as he's clearly not using his studio to it's full potential.

guv STUDIO.jpg

Word on the grapevine is, he was uncomplimentary about Mollie Collins mixing capability on the recent 1xtra show & suggested that her tunes may possibly be of a sub-standard quality, along with the rest of the jump up fraternity who have strangely been hard shouldered into supporting her, however, due to the vicious nature of his comments, he was made an example of...

Apparently, he was summoned to Majistrates house & was forced to very gently bum Mollie Collins whilst listening to that fucking god awful Ed Sheeran Remix for 3 days solid.

Regretably, due to the toxic environment contained in Mollies anus, Guvs penis & testicles had to be amputated at the pelvic bone.

Since then he has invested all his time & money into a top of the range studio, but alas, he simply has no longer got the mojo to turn out any quality output.

:lighter:

I'm sorry but look at the picture of his studio, then listen to his tunes at the same time.

There is something going wrong somewhere as he's clearly not using his studio to it's full potential.

View attachment 6888

Now look at his arrangement screen and listen to one of his tunes.

Hat loop... kick loop... drum loop... synth/mid bass loop... bass midi.... yeah, looks like his studio. His tunes sound like 5 tracks arranged in a Garage Band sample song from 2004.

Got to love his dancefloor style that's why his music is standing out atm. You cant help but move to his style but I still say he's got along way to go for best producer.

Also Palmer the Charmer ! what set is this taken from ?

Back
Top Bottom